Chapter Seven

Harrry's POV

"Hey Harry! How are you man?" Taylor's Dad pulled me into a man hug as Austin appeared too.

"Harry Yo'! What's up dude?" Austin patted my shoulder as I gave them both a polite smile.

"I'm actually doing great. Taylor asked me to stay here so we could go off earlier tomorrow."

"Man! You really look like your Dad, son!" Her dad grabbed my things and put it on the corner.

"Well, I'm more handsome right?" I chuckled as they both laughed.

"Yeah. But your sister is more beautiful than you." Austin winked.

I really like Austin for my sister. They started dating when they were high school. Until now. They broke up like once or twice but they still end up to be together.

"I don't know man. She used to put make up on me when I was 5." I laughed.

"Oh Hazz! You're here!" I heard Taylor's footsteps going down to the stairs.

Then she pulled me into a big warm hug. I hugged her back missing her presence and sweet scent.

"Yeah. All set for tomorrow?" I released from our hug and smiled nervously.

Why am I nervous?

"Yep!" She grabbed my hand bringing me upstairs.

"Excuse us. We'll go upstairs now... Have a good night for the both of you." She said referring to her father and brother.

They nodded and gave us warm smiles allowing us to be excused.

She closed the door and checked something on her phone. "Hey Haz. It' getting late now. Let's go to bed now."

"Sure, love. I'll change first so we could go to bed." I proceeded to the bathroom and changed my clothes.

I stepped out of the bathroom. Seeing Taylor curled up under the sheets. She is just so freaking cute and I can't help it.

"Hey babe." I said cheekily then she pulled down the sheets revealing her eyes only.

She didn't reply. Instead, she winked. What a tease.

"You ready now?" I went under the sheets besides her.

"Ready for what?" She frowned. I gave her a wide grin as my hands traveling from her shoulders to her waist.

Then she already get what I am trying to say.

"HARRY! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" She slapped my hands and she pushed me away from her.

"What? I was just trying to cuddle you. Don't you miss me?" I winked and she smacked my chest.

"I know what you mean, Haz. You have a dirty mind."

Haz. I remembered the first time she called me that.

Throwback- 8 years ago...

"Hey give me that!" She snatched my phone as I tried to chase her. She was too fast. Finally, I caught her.

"Taylor!? I said give me that." I grabbed her wrists. Then she sticked her tongue out.

"Who's Taylor? I'm not Taylor." She gave me my phone back.

"Who's Taylor? I'm not Taylor." I mimicked her trying to imitate her american accent.

"I hate you... Harold."

"Stop calling me that." She knows I hate it calling me, "Harold."

"Then what should I call you? Harreh, Henry, Harhar, Haz..."

"I like that. Hazz."

"Okay then."

------

"Hey!" She snapped.

"Earth to Harry." She waved her hand in front of my face interrupting my day dream.

Instead, I kissed her all over her face.

"Stop it Harry!" She squeaked. I stopped and we both laughed.

Oh my. I can't fall in love with her. I have a girlfriend and obviously she's not into me.

Taylor yawned and she rubbed her eyes.

"I'm sleepy."

"Me too."

She crawled into my arms and I wrapped my arms around her.

I love her sweet smile. I love watching her relax and cuddle around me. I love this. I love everything. I leaned forward to kiss her forehead and my stomach just twists.

"Good Night Haz."

"Good Night Tay." I love you. I still love you.