Chapter Sixteen

Harry's POV

"Taylor... You're so freaking slow.." I knocked the bathroom once again. Why does girls take to long to prepare? She's been on the bathroom for an hour.

And it's almost 6.

I'm dressed up into a formal attire. Like the usual. Same style like I wore on Taylor's 22th birthday.

"I'm done!!" Thank God.

"Thank God. What did you-----"

I stopped as she stepped out of the bathroom. Gosh. I felt my pants tightening. Yep. Don't ask.

She is so freaking hot as hell. She's wearing a black tight dress that makes her curves and chest very visible.

"Is it awful? Should I change?" She asked nervously. Her beauty was so effortless.

"No. You look breathtaking..."
She was beyond beautiful. It hurts to see her so beautiful, because I know she won't be mine. Not yet, atleast.

"No. No, you're perfect." I leaned in then I kissed her forehead.

I grabbed her waist as we walk towards the car.

-

"Hey Nick. Alright mate?" I gave him a manly hug and glanced to his friends.

"Alright, mate. So this is your date?" He asked.

"Yeah. Taylor, this is Nick. Nick, Taylor." They exchange glances and shook their hands.

"It's nice to meet you." Taylor smiled.

"The pleasure is mine." They both released their hands and we excused ourselves to grab some drink.

Taylor met a few girls to hang out with so I let her bond with them. While I'm with my friends drinking. While Nick introduced me to his friends; Alex, Neil and Jack.

"You're a lucky man. What a nice girl you got there." Alex gulped his drink.

"Mmm, Yeah." I heard my phone vibrating. I pulled out my phone from my pocket as I saw Kendall calling.

Kendall is calling you....

I ended the call. I know I'm being unfair to her, cause she's my girlfriend but I gotta break and she's being to nosy.

"Who's that?" Neil asked.

"My girlfriend." I gritted my teeth I grab a drink and took a quick drink.

"I thought she was your girlfriend?" Jack pointed to Taylor's direction.

"Nope." I said popping the sound 'p'.

"She's my best friend." I took a quick drink once again. Once I gulped, they looked at me differently.

"Best friends do not spend each other in the City of Love and spending in one hotel room..." Neil said while tapping his fingers to the table.

"Well, it's different. I treated her since it's her birthday." I answered simply not bringing up that she had a comma for three years. I don't want to talk about it. It's sick.

"Oh okay. I guess we should get laid tonight, mates." Nick grinned at us while we all nodded.