Chapter Twenty One

Harry's POV

This is our last stop. The Eiffel tower....

"I love you too, Harry..." Hearing those words are the best thing that I've ever heard.

Now that I am happy and I've got a chance now, I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

I'm nervous. This is just on the spot. I don't have any plans for fancy dinner, movie dates and others. All I'll do is to ask her out on the Eiffel Tower enjoying the moment. I know that's what she wants.

After she told me she loved me too. We just both smiled and we hugged each other. At that time, I didn't think of anybody.

Well---- damn. I haven't told Kendall yet.

It's 6pm. We are in the car driving to our last stop. Good thing Taylor is talking to her mom and dad through her phone. So I have a chance to tell this to Kendall and break up with her.

'Kendall. You are such a beautiful girl with a nice heart. Thank you for all the times and memories that we shared together. I am so happy that we shared those. But maybe there's a lot better than me. There are lots of boys who is out there. I'm sorry. I'm ending this. I love you but you know how much I love Taylor and its incomparable to anyone. Hope you'll find you're Mr. Right.

All the love. H.'

I pressed send. As I deleted her number through my contacts. I smiled and sighed deeply looking back at Taylor.

I hold her hand as she smiled to me. Gosh. I am so lucky to have a girl like her. Do I even deserve her? She's a beautiful fallen angel from the sky.

We just hold our hands savoring the moment throughout our journey to our last destination.

AN: Hi Guys!!! ❤️❤️ How are you all? Harry is 23 already! 😭😭😭 Our Hazz was just a 16-Year old smol bean. 🙈😭😭😭 happy birthday to our king 👑