Chapter Fifteen

Harry's POV

I woke up in her arms. She was so peaceful that I don't want her to wake up. But I have no choice since she takes too long to prepare. Girls stuff, you know...

"Hey, hey. Wake up sleepy head..." I wiggled her arms for her to wake up.

"Harryyyy..." She groaned while rubbing her eyes.

"Come on, get your ass up..." I chuckled and finally convinced her to wake up.

She prepared for like half an hour. Then we drove to the mall.

We went to many stores and shops for an hour and she still haven't decided her attire yet.

And now we're here in Forever 21. Hoping it would be our last destination.

"Haaaarryyyy!" She went out of the dress room wearing a huge smile on her face.

"Well.. How was it?" She chose 7 clothes and I don't know what she picked.

"All good." She simply answered walking out. She walked towards the cashier and payed for it.

"Well... What did you choose?" I put my hands to her right hips whispering to her ears.

"It's a secret..." She cheekily smiled.

"Well, surprise me."

"Oh I will..."

We came back to the hotel. The housekeeping boy noticed us and he smiled at us. I heard that housekeeping boy is a son of a Vice President on a company. He's still studying but he likes to work for him to make his own money. Not being spoiled by his rich parents. What a good lad...

"Enjoying your stay here? Sir, Ma'am." He asked greeting us with a warm smile.

"Yeah. We love it here." Taylor answered and turned her gaze to me, giving a cue for me to reply as well.

"Well, we're enjoying here so far."

We talked about more things about how excited we are tomorrow then we excused ourself so we could prepare for the party.

AN: Sorry. It's short.