Chapter Two

Taylor's POV

"Taylor! Wow! You look elegant! Like your mother." My Dad blinked and put his arms on my back escorting me toward the car.

"What the? Is that what you look like? You look like a trash." My brother opened the car and I smacked his arms playfully.

"So this is how you greet and treat the birthday girl huh?" I said with a sarcastic note. I went inside of the car smirking at him.

"Nah. Just kidding. To be honest, you look very beautiful today." He smiled.

"But! Only today. You'll be probably ugly again tomorrow." He added while laughing.

"What the!? I hate you!!" We laughed as we smacked each other's arms.

My mom rides to the front seat as she turned around looking at us.

"Okay enough with that noise------woah. Taycorns! Honey! You look gorgeous! I like your dress and your hair---- Oh my!" My mom cried out as she gets emotional. I feel awkward about it but I just thanked and understood her instead. I hugged her and kissed her face everywhere.

"Oops. Sorry. I ruined your make up. I put lipstick marks around your face.' I said slyly.

"Oh no! I really don't mind hun. Happy Birthday."

"Thank you." I hugged her.

"Now let's get started."

---

"Happy Birthday Taylor! You look so gorgeous!" Asa, our driver slash employee said. Yes me and Asa were friends before he become our driver and employee. His parents died. And they were very close to my parents. So they adopted him and treat him like a family member.

We talked about many things and he gave me a bunch of corny jokes making me laugh.

"Here we are Taylor!" Asa parked the car in front of our building.

There were so many paparazzi outside. Cameras flashing and multiple people were gathered in front of our building. So my dad sent me two body guards to guide me towards the hall.

As I stepped out of the car, people were screaming and cheering. I couldn't help it but to smile.

I could hear them shouting, "happy birthday taylor!" and screaming "we love you" or "we miss you."

I shunned some paparazzi who were trying to ask questions and asking for an interview. I just sympathetically smiled at them.

Phew. Few more steps to the hall Taylor.

-----

AN: Remember when 1D had an interview with James Corden?

James said he come upon on a lyrics to their song called "Perfct." Then he mentioned, 'If you're looking for someone to write your break up songs about. Baby, I'm perfect."

Harry's smile was priceless. He was smiling like an idiot because everyone knew that the song was about Taylor! 😍