Chapter Four

Harry's POV

We've been talking while we're heading to their house. She mentioned that she's very tired and exhausted so she fall asleep while I'm driving.

Memories of being a high-school student ran through my mind. Drinking, Clubbing, Studying, Doing band rehearsals, Writing articles, Bonding and being in love.

Gosh. I miss her so much. I want her lovely hugs. The last time I hugged her, in her hospital room, I can't let her go and I'm craving for more.

When we arrived, I carried her to bed and kissed her forehead.

"I guess I'll tell you tomorrow then." I said to myself while leaving towards the door.

Suddenly, I heard someone laughing.

"What the? You pretended you're asleep so I can carry you to bed!?" I exclaimed.

"Yup. Missing the old times." She stood up and went to her closet.

"Wait there. I'll just change my clothes and remove my make up."

"What!? Isn't that like half an hour!" I complained.

"Maybe." She smirked and winked. Is she crazy!? Good thing I live her too much, because If I don't, I would've left her here.

"Fine. I'll wait." I lay down on her bed and opened the TV.

I've waited for her after an hour and I texted my mom that I'll be coming home by midnight.

While waiting for her, I put the tickets to her closet so it would be a surprise for her.

"Doneeeeee!" She went out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her hair and lays down beside me.

"How took you so long?" I complained smiling at her.

"Girls stuff."

"So what do you want to talk about?" She questioned.

"Uhm. Sit down." I ordered holding both of her hands as she followed.

"Don't freak out."

"Oh my gosh! Did you get Kendall pregnant!?" She squeaked while her eyes widening.

"What!? No!"

"Don't tell me your dying!? Oh no Harry! Please don't tell me---"

"No! No! Stop! You're over reacting! It's good news..." I cur her off laughing at her reaction.

"Oh my. That made me nerveous." She puts her free hand to her chest sighing in relief.

"Here we go."

"But first. Get a towel from your closet. I'm perspiring already." I released her hand for her to go to the closet.

"Perspiring? It's very cold out her and---"

"Just get a damn towel!" I cut her off and we both laughed.

"Fine fine!" She stood up and chuckled.

She walked towards her closet and she opened the section where I put the tickets.

"What kind of towel-------wait. What is this?"

-----------

AN: I know. I'm such a cliff hanger. Hahhahahaha! 😂😂

I also noticed ChocofugdeSC voting on each chapters! Thank you love.

To y'all! Don't be a ghost reader! Hahahhah😂 tell me what you think about the story or give me some ideas so I can improve it.

J x