Chapter Fourteen

AN: I really hate it when people call Taylor a snake. I know she had 16 boyfriends already but that doesn't sum up her personality or her entire life.

I mean c'mon. She loves her fans so much and she truly cares about them. She donates money to charity and loves helping people. So why hate her?

-

Harry's POV

Yesterday was fun. It may be a simple trip but spending time with Taylor isn't simple. It's beyond perfect.

Beep... Beep...

I felt my phone vibrating. Taylor is still sleeping. So I picked it up as I went out of the room.

Louis is calling....

Oh. It's Louis... I miss that lad.

"Hey Lou!" I greeted him.

"Hazzabear! So how is it going? The lads and ladies wanted to say Hi." I heard random voiced behind Louis' voice.

"HIIIIIIII!" I can hear them greeting me in unison. Gosh. I miss them. Can't wait 'til our beach vacation next week.

"Hi guys! Louis, can you put me on loudspeaker?" I requested as I look back at our room. Taylor is still sleeping. She's too tired asking nonsense and funny questions last night.

"Sure..."

"Guyssss! Hi there! We miss you guys." I said over the phone while grining.

"Hey Haz. Where's Tay?" I heard Selena asked through the phone.

"She's still sleeping. She's tired." I simply answered.

"Oh. Please tell her we miss her so much."

"Sure... Bye."

"Bye!" They simultaneously said 'bye' and I ended the call.

A few minutes later, Taylor yawns as she stood up stretching her arms. Her bracelet fits her well. I took a quick glance at her body. Well damn. She is hot. Even if she's on her pajamas and a simple shirt only.

She went to the bathroom for awhile. Then she greeted me a 'good morning.' I said the same to her then we decided to take a breakfast.

"Harry, can you go shopping with me for the party tonight?" She asks politely.

"Well, I don't have a choice right?" I chuckled.

"I hate you..." She playfully hit my arm.

As we finished our breakfast, we went back to the hotel. We decided to go shopping after lunch. By now, Taylor wants lay down on bed.

"C'mon. We're in Paris. Why would you chose to lay down on bed when you have one on your house?" I lay down besides her stroking her hair while we're under the sheets.

"Well, this bed and the pillows are comfy." She squeezed the pillow as she closed her eyes.

"Well, I'm comfier than the pillow. So I suggest you to hug me instead." I teased.

"Ugh." She groaned in frustration but she pulled me into a tight hug. It felt like home. Having me in her arms made me feel safe and sound.

"Enjoying the moment I see?" She giggled and released her arms around me.

"Yeah, yeah.... Let's just sleep." I suggested and before she get out of bed. I tucked her under the sheets and pulled her into a tight hug making sure she won't get out of my arms. She just smiled then we both drifted off to a nap.