Chapter Eight

Today is the day. I woke her up at 5am for us to prepare. Our flight will be at 8am. I'm ecsactic.

We'll spend our trip in Paris for five days. I knew that it is her only dream. That someone would take her to the eiffel tower.

I want to kiss her there and tell her how much I love her. She was my first kiss and I want it also to be the last. And this time, I won't waste the moment... my chance...

"Hey. Are you all set now?" I asked her as I started the engine of my car. Her gift.

"Yep! Wait for me in the car." I carried her things and bid a goodbye to Austin and to Taylor's parents.

I hopped into the car. While I'm waiting for her, I turned on the radio and the song playing was 'Lucky.'

Sometimes, I think that, this song is dedicated to us.

Then the chorus comes...

"Lucky I'm In Love with my best friend..."

She's my best friend and it hurts 'cause I know she won't be mine.

Taylor's POV

Once I bid goodbye to my family. I headed towards to Harry's Car. My gift. I felt an overwhelming feeling of gratitude and appreciation. I can't believe that he still uses the car and mentioned that he never replaced it.

I feel butterflies in stomach thinking that we're finally going to paris and enjoy the moment for the both of us.

I entered the car as a wide grin appeared to his face. I know he's very exited, me either.

"So. How are you feeling?"

"Good." I replied simply and sighed.

We talked about random things and keep saying how excited we are. We arrived to the airport and we first ate our breakfast.

"Can you please reach the water for me?" Harry asked. Wotah.

"What's that? "Wotah?" I quote as I teased him with his deep british accent.

"Cut it out. Just hand me the damn water." Okay. Still wotah.

"Fine. Is it the time of your month?" I asked him teasingly.

"No. I'm not a girly-girly. And please, I don't want to ruin our trip to Paris." He answered as he take a bite to his burger.

I put my hands up as defense. "Sorry. Wait. Is it Tuesday?" I annoyed him once again as I imitated his accent.. Chusdei

He sighed and stared at me. And finally, he responded.

"Yes it is. And I suggest you to stop doing that 'cause I will destroy and mess with you later at night." He said emphasizing, "Noit".

We laughed out loud while smacking his chest.

"C'mom. We better get going..."

We waited for our flight number to be announced. After a few minutes, our flight number was called.

"I guess it's us now." She nodded excitedly as she put her earphones into her ears.

I grab her hands as our fingers intertwined perfectly. I felt goosebumps all over my skin. I smiled at her as she smiled at me too.

We keep walking util we arrived to our airplane. The flight attended reserved special seats for us. Perks of being a CEO... Hah.

We sat down enjoying the view of the clouds. Our hands were not leaving each other. I stared at her for a moment as she turn her gaze into my eyes. She leaned forward and gave me a kiss to my cheek. I feel an explosion and fireworks to my stomach and heat through my body. My heart started pounding, nervous with her sudden actions.

"I'm so lucky to have you..." She whispered as she turn her gaze to the window again.

What the hell was that all about? I'm falling for her again.