Chapter Five

Harry's POV

"What kind of towel----- wait. What is this?"

"What is it?" I stood up going to her pretending I don't know what's going on.

"T-this." She blinked and get the tickets.

"I think its a ticket." She inspected until she realized what it is.

"Harry? What is this!? Is this a prank or something? Stop joking around 'cause------------WHAT! TICKETS TO PARIS! HARRRRYYY!" She happily hugged me so tight while jumping.

I couldn't help it but smile. I lifted her as my grip tightens to her hips. She keeps on kissing my cheeks, forehead and nose. She kept on saying thank you and I just laughed at her.

"How come that you kissed me all over my face but not my lips?" I pouted and she smacked my chest.

"Flirty much, Styles. Nice try." She lay down on bed.

"WE ARE GOING TO PARIS!" She shouted stuffing her face on the pillow.

"Yeah. Better pack up on three days."

"I should start packing right now." "What will I prepare?" "Um. My clothes, toiletries, make up, money, and-----"

"Excited much, huh?" I hold her hand and smiled.

"Who wouldn't be! That's my dream! Thank you so so so much, Hazz." Hazz. I missed that. She hugged me so tight than she wouldn't let go of me.

"O-okay. I can't breathe." I said heavily as she released from our hug.

"But seriously Harry. I want to thank you. I know it's too much but---"

"No Tay. Nothing's too much. You deserved it." I took both of her soft hands and smiled weakly.

"Wait. I need to tell mom and dad."

"I already asked a permission to them before the day you recovered." She frowned and hugged me once again.

"But, uhm. D-Did you tell this about Kendall? I mean she might get mad 'cause you know." She said shyly. You can see it in her eyes that she's worrying.

"Yeah. Kendall knew about this. And she's fine with it. You're my best friend. We've been together like forever, you know. I just want to spend my time with you, just the two of us."

Honestly, Kendall didn't take it easily. She was very suspicious why would it be just for the two of us. I said we need to spend time together as best friends but she didn't buy it at first. I remembered our conversation that day.

(Flashback)

"We need time together. Don't you trust me?" I asked her while sitting down on the couch, running my fingers through my hair.

"Yeah. I trust you. And I trust her but--- why only the two of you?." She said with a jealousy tone referring to Taylor.

"Are you jealous? Why would you be jelaous? She was my best friend and she's been there for me. Last time I checked, you're the one who slapped and you're being a total crap." I replied with an annoyed tone. Note the sarcasm.

"Harry. I know you still have feelings for her. If you're always like this, well fine! I'll approve, for now. But I swear Harry! If I heard that something happened between you and her. I will not think twice and I will break up with you." She crossed her arm with a frown on her face.

"Sure thing."

----

AN: Zayn has a wattpad account and I'm freaking out!!!