Chapter Nine

We have been traveling for a couple of hours. We have been joking around and talking about random things.

"Let's play would you rather!" Taylor suggest while smacking my right arm and messing with my hair.

"Okay... Okayyy--stop it."

"Let's start. So would you rather spend a room with a snake but it doesn't harm you or hold a snake without harming you?" She asked. Yeah. I have ophidiophobia. She knows I have a fear of snakes. One time, both of our families went to a zoo when we were nine then I saw a snake hanging from the tree and I screamed and cried. Since then, Taylor teased me over and over again. She even told the girls how I cried and reacted. It was so embarassing. The lads started teasing me about snakes too. And it was kind of embarassing.

"None." I replied.

"Oh come on, Haz." She whined.

"Fine. I choose spending a snake in the same room."

"Very good. Now, your turn."

"Okay uhm. Would you rather go out on a date for a dinner and a movie or going to the theme park?"

"Hmm. Either." She answered.

"No. You have to choose. You're being unfair." I crossed my arms as a frown crossed my forehead.

"Fine. Just because your cute." Okay. She's being a flirt now.

"Uhm, I think, I would rather go on a date for a dinner." She added.

"Thanks for that. You gave me an idea on where will I bring to a date." Oops. I did not just say that.

"m' looking forward to it." She smirked.

We continued by playing more games and talking about random stuffs. Until the flight attendant announced were landing already.

The security assisted us and carried some of our bags.

"Welcome to France, Ms. Swift and Mr. Styles. Enjoy your trip." The crew welcomed us as we gave them a nod and a warm smile.

I looked at Taylor again for a moment. The breeze was too cold and the wind blows rapidly. Her hair flies and her blue eyes gazing to the sky as she sighed.

"It's beautiful." No. You're beautiful.

"Yeah..." I said with a soft tone, still admiring her beauty.

"Oh come on. Let's go..." She grabbed my hand as I followed her like a lost puppy.

I feel tingles going down to my spine in excitement. I feel knots in my stomach as played with my fingers.

I bit my bottom lip as I feel my cheeks flush. I hugged her and kissed her hair. She is so sweet as an angel. I could spend a lifetime with her. I'll make a move to her and prove that I can be the one. Then I'll break up with Kendall while Taylor and I will be happily and lovingly together.

------

AN: Hi Guys! How are you doing? Missed you a lot though. Hope you're doing great and fine.

BTW HAVE YOU SEEN THE VIDEO WHEN NIALL SAID HI TO ZAYN AND THEY SHOOK HANDS AND ZAYN WAS LIKE "0.0" LOL

PLUS TAYLOR'S MANNEQUIN CHALLENGE MADE ME LAUGH LIKE HELL LOL