vii. shook

My boyfriend destroyed my laptop during a verbal fight, so I had to actually rewrite a lot of stuff. (Don't worry, he paid the price for that)  Daily updates should be returning at this point. However, the next chapter will be unlocked when this hits 150 votes OR it does when Sunday midday comes. Either one. After that, 200 votes unlocks the next chapter, or a two day wait in between each chapter. Fair?

ALSO: View the ads if you can pleeease? Thank You <3

Ashley

"I ain't ready for prison man" Kenzie blurted. "You know what they do to young, sexy thugs like me in prison?"

"Teach you how to properly use the word ain't'?" Lola said, rolling her eyes. "We aren't suspects."

"Yet," Kenzie answered. "Some white woman fell off a rooftop that called us bald birds and you don't think they gonna assume we pushed her?"

"It was suicide," I told him.

We were huddled in the corner by the police cars, while the cops scrambled to talk to party goers before sending them home.

The body was covered by what might have been a yellow bag, by how high grey it looked, but I had no clue. All I could see right now was the splashes of red that made the asphalt glisten and glitter on the ground.

Reece was a bit off from me, hands folded across his suit, his jacket across his shoulder as he spoke to his mother and an officer.

For a split second his eyes looked up and connected with mine and tried a smile, one that could not be returned. Someone just died in front of me. A lady that I had just chewed and spat out earlier. A lady that had just publicly condemned.

I was her murderer, even if didn't push her. My stomach sank a bit. I looked at my hands. A bit of her blood hit me, splashed on me, when I ran over to check and see who it was.