viii. slayed

Family suffered  a death, so I was out of it for a few days. But here you go. <3. Vote and comment, please. Thank you! *still a few grammatical errors. Correcting now.

 Correcting now

Ashley

Ashley

"Hey Erika, that time of the month?" Kenzie asked, walking down the stairs with his gun tucked under his arm.

Erika, covered in blood, eyes wide, looking frantic, stood by the door, hands stretched out like she was about to take flight over Brooklyn. "I made a mistake."

"You should have used that brand with the smiling woman," Kenzie noted, I was in too much shock to stop him and so was Dennis, who guided Erika into the living room.

"Why is all this blood on you, Erika?" I asked, looking for something she could sit on, but maybe the best thing was for her to go take a shower.

"It all just went by so quickly," Erika said. "I mean, I didn't mean to push her."

"Wait," Kenzie said, creeping closer, untucking his gun and holding it with a tight grip in his hand next to me. "You killed that lady?"

"I didn't mean to," Erika said. Her voice neither shook nor trembled. It was just as relaxed as ever, but her eyes glistened with fear. "I'm trying to make sense of it."

"Okay, look. You're going to have to take a shower."

"Not here," Kenzie said. "Get all that woman blood over our shit. Then we looked like we killed her."

"It's too late," Dennis chimed in. "We know she pushed her. If we don't turn her in to 5-0, we're aiding and abedding a murderer."

"So we fucked then," Kenzie asked, sucking his teeth and grabbing his hair. "God damn it!"

"Is this your blood or hers?" I asked Erika. "If this is her blood, then you must have cut her."

"It's hers," she said and I internally groaned. "I hit her over the head with something while we were fighting and it busted her wide open."

"You had anything on your hands?" Dennis asked. "How did you get out of there without being seen?"

Erika sighed. "Lola helped me get out through one of the back doors." She looked at Dee. "I think I still had on my gloves."