SAINT

I initially estimated that Seeing Red would need 40 chapters to wrap up. After further revision, and writing the details of the end, I now see that it won't be that long. It will fall between 30 and 35, the maximum. Which is a good thing, for a few reasons.

1. SR is already big story. I mean, two chapters are 13 and 12 pages in of themselves and no chapter is less than 2,500 words barring the prologue) and,

2. There won't be much story to tell after the late 20's because the story is currently in its second act and building wildly towards the climatic chapter. If it's not clear, I HATE filler chapters with no plot advancement or character development, so I trimmed it down to avoid that.

With that being said, I can finally say that SEEING RED is a apart of the BLACKMEN series that focuses on the lives of black men and their romances.

The second book in the series is SAINT. You can read the official description and the prologue chapter of SAINT NOW. SUPPORT me if you can! IT doesn't debut until after Seeing Red, so you can focus on this story before moving onto that one. But, if you're interested in a diverse group of people, like this story, go vote and comment on those chapters, over there.

It's on my profile, and you should receive a notification of it, anyway. But if you haven't it's at the TOP!