'Napped

Disclaimer: pictures and videos are NOT mine!!

Darkness. What is this darkness? Oh, yes I remember this darkness. An unwanted darkness that was forced upon me. How rude of them to do this. Truly, quite rude.
                                   •••
Hours have passed, and darkness is the only friend to me. What have I done to have this happen to me? Why is this happening to me? What is going to be done to me?

I remember....I was simply looking over the beautiful sea. Ohh how long it's been since I've come up to the surface to gaze at the clarity of hued and tinted blues, reds, and oranges of the sunset at the horizon.

Father with his rules and warnings, telling me that a new era has approached the world. Telling me that I must be careful with the humans that travel across the sea. Telling me of the continuous war between pirates and marines. Little did he know I knew of pirates and marines! I've spent time with the very starter of this new era! Gol D. Roger! And he even allowed me to travel with him. Ohh, and what a time it was. It was.... the most fun I've ever had since my birth! But good things came to an end. I believe it's because I cursed at Karma. She truly is how the humans call her, a bitch.

There was no harm in what I was doing. I came up to the surface as like the many times previous to this one; to enjoy what scenery had to offer above the waters of the sea. No harm. I was walking along the shores of the beautiful spring island of Printempta. No harm. There were many humans about. I couldn't tell if there were any pirates or marines that were on the island, but I suppose this was my mistake. No harm. Why? Why would humans do this?! I've always had an amicable relationship with them. For it was always I who sang to the sailors traveling across my sea. For it was always I who help lost sailors to their destinations. For it is I who is the Sea! So then, why?

Why was I kidnapped?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Okayyee! That's chapter 2 for you readers!! For this chapter I was deciding whether to name this chapter, "Broken Bonds" or " 'napped" since I left some question popping up in your minds, hopefully. For now it'll be 'napped . Comment on the title you all would rather have, please. With that, I write goodbye.
—iLoVeBrEaK