Eddy

Disclaimer: Pictures and videos are NOT mine!! I own only my story and characters.
COMMENT YOUR CONTRY/STATE!!!!

"Me? I am the Sea."

He, as well as the people around the two stared at the girl not believing what she just said. He then got up from his kneeling state and went on demanding an answer for what she did during their skirmish.

"What did you do to me?!" Giving her an aggravated look he waited for an answer. She looked up at him with a straight face and said,

"I extinguished you." He deadpanned at her answer. He reiterated and changed his question.

"How did you stop my devil fruit powers?!"

"I am the Sea." He stared at her blankly.

'What the hell kind of answer did she say?!'

Seeing the flame wielding devil fruit user confused and becoming aggravated, she put her hand on his chest. "I am a blessing or a curse to devil fruit users." To prove her point she placed her hand on his chest again. And as a few seconds passed, fire was forced from his body. As quick as fire was forced from him, the blazing fire turned to salt and he nearly fell to his knees again.

Letting a breath out in surprise, he looked at the Sea Princess in a subtle disbelief. He understood what she had meant by her being a blessing or a curse. The surrounding people had their mouths opened wide with astoundment, and eyes bulging from their sockets.

"You...you're-" as the fire man was about to speak, the murmurs of the people surrounding them caught his attention. There were low whispers of awe and disgust. 'So she wasn't lying.' He thought to himself, looking carefully at her.

The Sea Princess now looked towards the large man who now returned to his seat, which could easily be compared to a king's thrown. He must have been pirate royalty by now. He's grown from the last time she saw him with her time travelling with Roger.

As she thought of the past times and how he and the Pineapple Haired Phoenix have grown, a rush of emotion ran over her. She bit her lower lip and tears welled up in her eyes like a dam that's about to burst.

*Plip*

Tears ran down her face. *sniff* She was about to open her mouth to speak, *hic* but her breathing became irregular from crying.

Once the people surrounding saw the blood tears that came from her eyes, murmurs quickly started up again. Murmurs of disgust. Even the fire wielder looked towards her in surprise.

"Look at her eyes."

"Is that blood she's crying out?!"

"Heh, she's the Sea she says. More like sea monster!"

*BANG*

All the murmuring instantly stoped. Everyone on the deck looked towards what made such a trembling bang. Sitting in his seat, the large man held his bisento. There was a blank expression sitting on his face except, the corners of his mouth were faced downwards. His eyes shadowed for a moment, but then he looked up with a stern gleam in his eyes. It was obvious that he was the source for the loud bang.

"Marco! Show my new sons not to be quick to judgment!" He boomed out.

"Oyaji," he answered, acknowledging his captain's order. Marco gathered up those who were whispering negatively of the Sea Princess, and took them somewhere below deck. Most likely for a punishment of some sorts.

Beginning to calm down from crying, the Sea Princess spoke to the large man. Her speech full of hics and sniffles.

" *sniffle* Eddy!" She wiped away the last of her remaining tears and ran towards the man. Once she reached him she made an impossible jumped up to him, but having the blood of the sky within her; it was possible. It appeared that she used geppo to jump to the man. A small swirl of salt appearing below her foot as she jumped off the air. She hugged him around his neck. Muffled, she spoke quietly to him. "Eddy, how *hic* long has it been?"

"Quite some time." He replied, placing a hand on her back as his reply to her hug. Compared to his giant size, she looked no less than a small child to their parent. Her legs hung more than 10 feet from the deck in cause of his giant height. His hand kept her from falling as she clung to his neck in her hug.

After the two friends exchanged an actual greeting, he let her down gently and placed her on the deck. While the two friends were having their time, the crew returned to what they were doing previously before the Sea Princess fell from the sky.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone! I now don't have the stress over what college I'm going to! I was accepted into and I am attending my second choice! It's not as good as my first choice, but that school was way too expensive. Since finals are coming up I'm not sure if I can update, but I'll be trying my best to write something up!! Ohh and don't forget to COMMENT YOUR COUNTRY/STATE!!
—iLoVeBrEaK