Choice

A/N: What did everyone dress up for Halloween?? Unfortunately I was studying for a chem exam so I didn't dress up.....
Disclaimer: Pictures and videos are NOT mine!! I own only my story and characters.

"Lass, join us."

"Join you? Hmmm.....wait what?! JOIN YOU!! Eddy, I-"

"From the moment you fell, you were acting different. I never thought I would see the day where something would scare the Sea, but it seems as though that day has come." He paused and looked at the Sea Princess. "Lass, I offer you shelter from what has shaken you. Join us." The Sea Princess paused, her hair shadowing any emotion on her face.

"Hehe it seems that without my presence being here, you've really turned senile Eddy. Has age finally caught up with you?!" She asked while taking a swig.

"Gurararara! Even if I live to be a thousand, age will never be a burden to me!"

"Heh, I look forward to the day you reach a thousand years old! Certainly age hasn't messed with that monster strength you've got! Though, its really messed up your mental state. Spurting out ideas like joining your crew! You are some jokster Eddy! You know, you really know how to raise a girl's spirits!" The smile that was on her face slowly melted away. She looked straight with a serious face. Her eyes almost looking sullen."You've a real good keen eye Eddy." She gave a slight huff and looked up at the man. "Don't waste your energy worrying for someone like me."

Getting up from a crossed-leg position, the Sea Princess grabbed an unopened bottle and started for the tallest crow's nest on the Moby Dick. The Pineapple Haired Phoenix was up there and he would be willing to continue drinking with her. As she continued, she paused and stoped walking. She turned back with a serious gaze and looked up at her old friend.

"I'll give you my answer in the morning." When she turned back and headed for the crow's nest, a smile slowly appeared on Whitebeard's face.

As the Sea Princess walked off, she didn't noticed that behind a corner, a pair of eyes followed her movement towards the crow's nest.

While she climbed the ladder to the crow's nest, a small bubble of anxious excitement formed in the pit of her stomach. She needed to think of what answer to give to her old friend.

'Joining his crew, really, he's gone crazy to think like that. But then again, it would be beneficial and I would get to spend time with my old friends.' Mentally shaking her head, she pushed the anxious feeling down and brought the excitement up.

• • •

All of the crow's nests on the Moby Dick were similarly designed. They were all closed spaces, one roomed shaped almost circularly. Windows on all sides for a clear, 360 degree look out; as well as protection from oncoming attacks and firing. **I've looked at multiple pics of the Moby Dick and this is my interpretation of what the crow's nests look like**

The creaking of the door opening caught Marco's attention and he looked behind to see who was entering the crow's nest. When he saw who had walked in, he smirked.

"You've decided to join me-yoi?" The Sea Princess walked in and closed the door. Turning towards him she spoke,

"This job is dull, I imagined you wouldn't mind some company." She walked closer to him and sat on the floor. Presenting the bottle she brang up with her, she looked up, "Drink with me?"

He looked down and smirked, almost like he was going to snicker, but only a smirk appeared. He raised his arms and shoulders.ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ

"Ah what a shame-yoi. I wish I could, but you know that I'm on-"

"Pfft I know you're on night watch right now, but you know I can do the night watch duty better than any creature alive or dead. Plus, I'll have you know....Time is on my side." She opened the bottle, which gave a nice pop. "So?" Tilting her head she waited for Marco to agree. She already knew the outcome. He was just playing with her.

Getting two glasses he walked towards her and sat down. She poured half the glass for the both of them, and the two began to drink.

"It's been a while, right? How long has it been since we've sat like this to drink together? As I recall, you were pretty young, a bit older than a teenager." Marco gave a smirk towards her.

"Hehe...it's been over ten years-yoi." The Sea Princess tilted her head back and gave a a soft whistle of surprise,

"It sure has been some time." The two stayed in a comfortable silence until the Sea princess remember the reason why the crew had been partying that night. "Oh! You all were partying because of another addition to your island alliances, correct?"

"Mm," he mumbled out, answering her.

"So what island was it that agreed to become a part of the crew's territory?"

"The Island of Ministers-yoi." She looked up mid-sip, brows furrowed in surprise.

"The leaders of the pious folk there are a bunch of old, grumpy men who don't like outsiders very much. How in the world did you get that counsel of ecclesiastics to agree becoming a part of Eddy's territory?!"

"It's quite a story-yoi."

The Sea Princess sat in interest, listening to the story of the new addition of territory the Whitebeard Pirates had gained.

• • •

As Marco finished his recounting, the Sea Princess gave a content sigh.

It was good to be back her old friends.

          ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
Hello readers!! It's a few days after, but Happy Halloween! *The border above is for the holiday, they look like cute ghosts* I'm sorry for the really late update ''﹏'' Is anyone even still out there?? I've been super busy with college and clubs. I hope that you all enjoy this this chapter. I was gonna add the story of how the Whitebeards got the island, but I didn't wanna make the chapter too long....I'll probs put that as a side story