Offer

Disclaimer: Pictures and videos are NOT mine!! I own only my story and characters.

Under the pale glistening moon, lights and cheery voices radiated from the Moby Dick. Passing ships could certainly hear the voices and see the lights from miles away. Before the Sea Princess fell from the sky, the crew had been partying.

After Whitebeard and the Sea Princess exchanged their greetings, it didn't take very long for the crew to return to their partying. Cheers quickly began to roar up from the people on deck. All the people soon started to form small groups. Some groups playing drinking games, some groups taking, and some in pensive solitude leaning over the railing and looking out to the sea.

The Sea Princess walked over to the railing and looked out to the sea.

'Mother and Father have yet to talk together about my situation. What will they decide what will become of me? Will they show mercy towards me? Father has already decided and given me my punishment.' She gave a low sigh. Slightly breaking her deep thoughts, the Sea Princess noticed that her vision had been blurred by unfallen tears. She didn't want to worry anyone and quickly blinked the tears away.

Although the Sea Princess quickly purged the tears from her eyes, it didn't go completely unnoticed. The careful eyes of the Sea Princess' dear friend had caught the quick shimmer of tears in the corner of her eyes.

"Lass, you don't think that I wouldn't notice that."

"Heh, guess you don't miss anything Eddy." She gave him a sullen smile and looked at him with unfocused eyes.

"What changed Lass? From the moment you woke, something about you was different."

The Sea Princess opened her mouth to tell her old friend about her situation, but before she could speak she was interrupted by another old friend.

"Now, now there's no need for that blue look! After all, this is a time for celebration!" After taking a long swig from his cup he draped an arm around the shoulders of the Sea Princess. "Woah, how'd I never notice that you're really this short!" After attempting to get free from the arm around her shoulders and failing, the Sea Princess gave a smiling sigh and spoke.

"And a good evening to you too, Thatch." She looked up to see a big toothy smile from Thatch. There was obviously alcohol on his breath that she could smell, but she wasn't frightened. He was an old friend. He wouldn't hurt her.

In her time rebelling against her father and secretly going to observe life on different islands, she saw what alcohol can do to a person. Thinking back, she remembered waking in an island and taking time to see what the culture was on that island. She came across a bar. Some men walked out from the building, and came stalking towards a young woman. It was atrocious, what those men did. Laughing at the woman who was crying on the floor backed up into a wall like a scared animal. Those men can laugh no more. For they were turned into salt.

"Huh? Is there something on my face?" Removing his arm from the shoulders of the Sea Princess, Thatch rubbed and prodded at his face, trying to remove some imaginary substance he thought was on his face. "You were looking at me for a while so there must be something weird on my face!" He continued to prod at his face.

The corner of the Sea Princess' mouth twitched into a smirk. She was trying to hold back from laughing at the sight in front of her.

"Thatch, its okay. There's nothing on your face. I was merely thinking of the past." Once these words were spoken, Thatch immediately froze in a strange position. Once the Sea Princess' words settled in his ears, he quickly stood straight and coughed.

"Hmm, yes, of course. I knew that you were thinking of the past. I just felt like....rubbing my face is all!" Thatch looked away with his head high.