VIP

A/N: imagine this chair has restraints on it. It's blurry, so sorry for that!!
Disclaimer: pictures and videos are NOT mine!!

Screams. Ear piercing screaming filled the small vessel. There weren't many on the ship, but for those who were one the ship...dark curiosity clouded their minds. For they were hand picked to accompany whoever the current captain of the ship was. Not much was known about that certain person. All they knew was: take and follow orders without question. Always do what your told.

A second round of screams emulated throughout the small ship. As the painful screaming continued, curiosity grew and crew members abord murmured with rumors and speculating dark ideas of what was going on to make someone suffer this much.

"I heard that they got their hands on some valuable merchandise. A VIP." One crew member whispered to another.

"I heard that they needed a new subject to experiment on," another whispered.

"Well whoever it is, I'm glad I ain't her."

                                    • • •
What day is it? How long have I been here? It couldn't have been that long, but it feels like an eternity. For the past however many days or weeks or hours all they've been doing is torturing me. Their attempts to break my spirit and will. It really is quite laughable....I could cry. I could cry up another ocean.

Again, they took me to that room which the screaming occurred in. This time though, it was different. There wasn't any torturing, tormenting, or degrading comments of how weak I am. They strapped me down to that chair and I waited. And waited. And waited. It must have been a couple of hours because a small beam of the sun's light coming in from a small crack in the wooded wall that didn't change much.

A small while later, I heard the creak of the door, and footsteps approaching. Then suddenly a light was turned on to only illuminate me and the chair I was strapped to. As the footstep continued, the squeaking of wheels on a cart was heard as well.
The person and the cart that followed stopped at the edge of the light. Both weren't visible. As hard as I tried to see who my captor was, no avail.

"KeKahahahaha!! Pooor poor princess trapped!!!!!
How weak you are!! I've heard that the Sea is a powerful thing, but If you can be caught and trapped so easily you must be weak!! KeKahahahaha!!!! Dear Princess did you think your visitings to the surface would go unnoticed by US, no by humans?!!!" Trying to get free from my bonds I spoke with bitter detestation:

"What is it that you want with me?! Let me go! Free me!"

"Free you? Now why would I do that? I suppose I will soon, but you, dear Princess, will be dead! I have some special gifts for you. It was quite difficult to get my hands on these, but for this very moment, it was all worth it!"

The man walked into the light and revealed himself. I could only believe that my eyes were lying to me. For who I saw in front of me was....

------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3 status: completed!!
Yep I'm cruel. Soo so cruel for leaving a cliff hanger in like this. I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter!! I didn't want to make it too too long so, I'm breaking it up in two. I'll try to gradually get my chapters longer, but like boiling water it's gonna be slow going. So with that I write goodbye.
—iLoVeBrEaK