....The new flame

A/N: just curious, but where are all my readers from?!! If you would please comment what country or state you're from that would be much appreciated!!
Disclaimer: Pictures and videos are NOT mine!! I own only my story and characters.

The fire on the man's shoulders blazed stronger, and he started towards the girl. The people surrounding the two looked towards the girl to see how she was going to react to the fire man that was approaching her. They saw that all she did was adjust her footing to prepare for the oncoming man. The girl heard some murmurs of how that she wouldn't be able to hold her own against the man. She scoffed at those assumptions.

The man now charged at her; bringing a fire engulfed fist back, he prepared to punch.

"HIKEN!!"

As the man brought his punch down towards her, she moved slightly and dodged the punch. The great momentum and force of his punch forced him to nearly fall, but he quickly caught himself. Turning his head and giving a glare to the girl, he tried again to punch at her. The Sea Princess dodged again and moved to the side where his chest was the closest.

Surprised at the closeness of the girl, the man froze for a split second, but that was enough for Time to give the Sea Princess a chance to place her hand on the man's chest.

"Thanks Time." She murmured out in a whisper.

The girl looked up and gave a subtle smirk. Confused at her actions he stared down at her for a moment.

Then, he realized.

He fell to his knees and the girl retracted her hand from his chest. The blazing fire on his shoulders and his fist turned into salt and fell to the deck. After the salt fell the kneeling man looked down to see what his fire had become. The man then looked up at the girl with wide eyes and an opened mouth, agape. The people surrounding the two mirrored the same expression as the man.

- Ace's 1st person POV-

'Who does this girl think she is to block Pop's punch?!! This girl....she's a danger to our family!!'
I came rushing at her, bringing my fist back to punch her.

"HIKEN!!"

As I punched at her she quickly dodged my punch. Almost tripping I quickly caught myself.

'How did she?.......No, that dodge must have been a mistake. She's a whole head and a half shorter than I am. She can't be that hard of an opponent to beat.' I looked back at her and then punched again. She dodged again!!

She was right in front of me. Taken a back from how close she was, I looked down at her to really size her up. As I tried to make my next move, I was stopped. It was almost as if something was holding me back from moving. The girl looking straight ahead said,

"Thanks Time."

I almost didn't catch what she said since she said it so quietly. Time? Was there more than just her on board?  Out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw a little girl in a white dress wisp by.
'Huh, strange' Internally shaking my head I put my attention to the girl that was in front of me. I just then noticed that she put her hand on my chest.

'What is she doing?' She looked up at me and gave a little smirk. I gave a look of confusion, but then....

"Uggghh" What is this? Why do I feel so weak all of a sudden?! Unable to keep standing I fell to my knees. This feeling, it's almost as if the wind was knocked out of me.

I looked down and saw salt surrounding me.

'What the hell...is this what my fire was reduced to! SALT?!! Why....how?!' I looked up at her with surprised eyes and my mouth open with disbelief. 'Just who is this girl?! She's not normal.'

"What are you?"

---------------------------------------------------------------
Hello dear readers!!!! I'm back!!!!-well, for now.....I can say that I'm done with college stuff and I'm waiting back from a few schools! My mom shut me down from going to my dream school, but that school was oober expensive... I hope this chapter quenches your thirst to read!! And comment your country/state!!!!
iLoVeBrEaK