Decision

Disclaimer: Pictures and videos are NOT mine!! I own only my story and characters.

Bottles littered the floor and the Sea Princess nor Marco were yet finished drinking. Brightness slowly started to fill the room of the crow's nest, and the sun rise was beginning to paint the darkness of night. The two has talked till the sun rose.

The Sea Princess turned her head to look out the window, and noticed the sun was beginning to brim at the horizon.

"It feels as if only a minute passed. How time flies." She walked over to the window looking out with a small smile. Putting her hand on the window she once again thought about the proposition that was offered to her. Placing her fingertips on the window she thought.

'The window's cold.'

She turned around and looked down at the still sitting man. "Marco, last night Eddy offered me something absolutely crazy."

"And what was that-yoi?" He looked up with a raised eyebrow. 'It wasn't too often that Oyaji offered anything to someone completely out of the blue like this. It was obvious when he would offer something. There were the islands part of their territory, but those propositions to be protected by Oyaji was something that no island ever refused. The last time he had surprised the crew with an offer to someone was when he offered Ace to join. Would he have asked her to join?'

"He asked me to join the crew." Her eyebrows furrowed, conflicted of what she should decide. To join or not to join.

Marco on the other hand gave a faux surprised face; eyebrows slightly lifted, for the Sea Princess' sake. That face was quickly replaced with his true emotion. A smirk slowly made its way on to his face. A cocky smirk.

"And what's so crazy about that offer?"

"You know what would happen. Father would be angered..and from the last time sailing with Roger..."

Marco raised an eyebrow to this response. 'Why would she bring this up? Based on her sudden appearance had something happened to her?' "Why would traveling with Roger affect your decision now with joining Oyaji-yoi?" She looked down to Marco with furrowed brows and was bitting her lip. She looked towards the side and spoke.

"...I suppose you could say I'm on very, extremely thin ice with my parents at the moment." Looking ahead, there was cold fear in her eyes.

"Oh?" He looked at the Sea Princess with curiosity. She recounted the horrors that she had experienced as well as the punishment given to her for her sin of carelessness. Marco listened carefully and spoke again with the same smirk. "The punishment your father gave never confined you to not join a crew-yoi." After hearing what Marco had said, the Sea Princess' gaze ahead towards nothing had broken. A small smile made its' way in to her face.

"Hehe...you're right. My father never did say that I couldn't join a crew. Leave it to you Marco to find the most absurd of loopholes." After thinking for a bit she spoke again, "Alright, I've made my decision!"

• • •

A few hours had past, and the two had returned down to the deck. Many people were also there either fulfilling their daily duties or simply to socialize.

The Sea Princess was once again at the edge of the deck leaning on the wood railing and looking out. Although she was deep in thought, it wasn't long before her thoughts were disturbed by loud footsteps and worried voices. She turned around to see that Whitebeard, accompanied by two nurses, had returned to his seat on the deck. Seeing how his captain had returned to deck, Marco was also at his side.

It was now time for her to tell him what she has decided.

The Sea Princess started to walk towards the centered throne of a seat. As soon as making the slightest eye contact with Whitebeard, she gave him a smirk. The rowdiness of the people on deck slowly became to a mere murmur. There was a curious tension between their captain and the girl who fell from the sky.

When the Sea Princess stopped in front of the seated Whitebeard, he gave a big toothy grin. In his  booming voice he asked her, "So lass what have you decided?" The Sea Princess returned Whitebeard's grin with a smile of her own, and looking at him with eyes expressing determination, she spoke.

"I'll be joining!"

Silence ran through out the whole deck. It took a little bit, but loud cheers extruded from the crew.

"The Whitebeard Pirates have gained another crew member!"

"Yeah! This means another party tonight!"

While the cheering was ringing, the Sea Princess brought her hands out, almost to catch something. She looked up to the now white sky and smiled to herself.

"Heh, it's snowing."

---------------------------------------------------------------
My dear readers, LOOK WHO CAME TO PUBLISH A MEW CHAPTER!! Hehe it's been a while.....college is damn hard.....being a science major is hard....I've missed Wattpad!!! I tried to give some nods to winter stuff so you can imagine when I was 'supposed' so publish this chapter...... Oh and THANK YOU FOR 2K reads!!! Good gosh to think that many people's have read my story! Mmmm thank you all soooo super much!!! ♡ ♡ ♡
—iLoVeBrEaK