A Legend: foreword

Disclaimer: Pictures and videos are NOT mine!! I own only my story and characters.

In a broom closet on the Moby Dick, two people were pushed against each other in the dark. Heavy breathing slowly filled and warmed up the small room. Leaning back as much as she could against the wall, she shifted slightly. The other gave a breathy huff, and as he began to speak she noticed that he was much closer than she had expected.

"C'mon Miss Sea Princess, dont move too much.." feeling his breath against her ear, she gave a small jolt. A strange warmth started to fill her core and she slowly felt her face warming up.

The only thought swirling though the Sea Princess' mind was how did she ended up in this situation.

                                  • • •

Earlier that day

Thatch, Marco, and the Sea Princess walked side by side on the island's stony path. Each carried either crates or large bags brimming with groceries. The three were done with shopping so they were heading to the Moby Dick. Seeing as his inventory is being stocked up, Thatch walked with a goofy grin and a spring.

At the Moby Dick, the Sea Princess and Marco waited for Thatch just outside of the galley. The two lost track of how long they had waited, it probably wasn't a long time, but it definitely felt like it. Marco leaned on the opposite wall of the Sea Princess. His arms were crossed and his head lowered and eyes closed; his foot twitched in impatience. The Sea Princess curiously leaned forward to see what kind of face Marco was making. Before she could laugh at the funny face of Marco's annoyance his eyes snapped open and he banged on the galley door.

"Oi Thatch, we're going to leave you here-yoi. Hurry up!" Through the doors Thatch's muffled voice came through.

"Alright, alright I'm coming!" With Thatch finally done organizing his new stock, the three made their way to the deck. "So Marco, where is this 'famous' bar?"

"It's supposed to be underground." Marco took a small pause and looked around. He looked to the Sea Princess, "I thought Ace was coming. Did something come up-yoi?"

"Ah, I told him this morning, but he declined and said he had to do something." Marco and Thatch looked at each other and both gave small shrugs.

"He'll be missing out then."

When they made their way to the deck, Marco pointed out to the island.

"That forest over there should have the enter-"

*SPLAT*

.

.

.

Marco stood with a blank expression as blue cream slowly dripped from his head and a pie tin dropped to the wooden deck. The three turned around slowly to see who had thrown a pie at Marco's unsuspecting head.

The Sea Princess had failed to mention that Ace wore a mischievous smile and held a menacing gleam in his eye when he declined to go to the bar.

Marco reached back to his head and spooned off as much of the blue pie cream as he could. His neutral laid back face changed into a cocky expression topped with a smirk.

"The bar can wait-yoi."

Ace stood across of the trio standing proudly. He had one hand behind him and lightly tossed another blue pie with the other. His smile and eyes screamed a challenge.

Marco reached down for the pie tin and prepared to throw the pie that was just thrown at him. Ace winded himself back and threw the blue pie at Marco and Marco threw his pie at Ace. Ace ran to the side and lowly dodged Marco's fast throw. Marco pulled Thatch in front and used him as a shield.