Shopping for Thatch

A/N: Next chap will have a pic of Charles!! The pic just matches with the next chapter!
Disclaimer: Pictures and videos are NOT mine!! I own only my story and characters.

Many people were gathered to see this island which was new to the well experienced crew. Everyone marveled at the sight. It was a sight the Sea Princess has never seen. Even being the Sea she had never seen an island like this.

Blue. There was blue everywhere they looked.

The Moby Dick quickly came into the harbor and dropped anchor. With the Moby Dick docked, the first and fifth divisions quickly went off to restock. The rest of the crew went to explore what the island could offer.

Charles has offered to accompany the Sea Princess while they gathered supplies. She wouldn't mind the company so she agreed happily. She would have followed Marco or Thatch, but the commanders seemed busy with separate duties.

Once her feet met the ground again, the Sea Princess couldn't help but to reach down and touch the vibrant blue grass. Charles was also curious and joined the Sea Princess.

"How strange. I've traveled to many places, but I've never seen an island with blue grass." She looked around to the rest of the island. It wasn't just the grass that was blue; the leaves on trees and stems of flowers were blue. Everything that would be green was a brilliant blue. It was a beautiful sight.

As the curiosities of the Sea Princess and Charles were now satiated, the pair began supply shopping.
Earlier that day Thatch came to her and gave her a list of what he wanted her to collect. Most things were items related to food.

The two now walked around the the town on the island. The town was fairly large. Lining either side of the stone streets were various shops. Scattered around the island were homes. Every building that could be seen was white.

The two stopped in front of a pastry shop? Dessert shop? The store sign was pastel and bright. It took a while to find this shop so the two hoped it was worth the find. They also didn't have much beli left. In the window there were signs for the prices of pastries? Desserts? This was the last thing on Thatch's list then they would be done. Soon they could return to the Moby Dick and start exploring the island.

Bells attached to the door alerted the store owner there were customers. The Sea Princess walked in looking around the small shop. She wasn't sure if this was a pastry or a dessert shop, but the smell inside was mouth watering. Charles walked in behind taking quick looks, but kept a lazy stride.

"Welcome, how may I help you?" At the counter was a middle aged man with a nice smile. "Oh, I don't think I've seen your faces before. Could you be those pirates who've docked here today?" Looking at the list, the last item Thatch wanted was something called a Bierock.

"Yes, we are sir. Could we have something called a buyer-rock?" The Sea Princess squinted at the list, the writing was messy and the word looked and sounded foreign to her. She tried her best to pronounce it though.

"Ah yes, Bierock. Good choice young lady. That will be 12,500 beli." In both the Sea Princess' and Charles' minds,'Thatch this better be worth it.' Charles could feel his eye twitching. That small little thing was 12,500 beli?!

Reluctantly the two handed the beli over and left the shop.

• • •

With everything on Thatch's list now collected, the pair walked back to the Moby Dick. They carried various crates filled with different kinds of meats, fruits, produce, and sweets. As well as the expensive pastry? Dessert? That Thatch had the two buy.

When they returned, Thatch was the first person they saw. He had a bit of a creepy smile and slowly stalked towards the pair.

"Heheh were you able to get everything? I was waiting for you two to come back" He looked over the crates, but his movements were jagged. It seemed like he was looking for something else. Charles gave a small huff and presented the small paper bag in front of Thatch and immediately he snatched it. "Oh I was especially waiting for this."

"Thatch, that thing better have been worth the beli it cost us." As Thatch observed the paper bag, he spoke mindlessly,

"Yes. This was definitely worth the beli it cost you." His mouth looked like it was foaming; the Sea Princess and Charles slowly backed away leaving Thatch. Turning away from the obsessing chef the two walked to another group that had finished gathering their supplies.

"Hey some of the commanders found this nice bar. Since we're done let's go." Marco approaches the group and looked down to the barrels scattered.

"Before you go just put these with the training-" Sudden running interrupted the man. Winded from running, the man stood in front of a bored looking Marco and panted out,

"A group of kids *huff* stole some crates full of sabers *huff* for the newbies." Marco smirked.

"Well, then let's go get them back-yoi."

• • •

In a secluded street alley

Three kids rested against the alabaster brick wall trying to catch their breathes. All of them were young adolescent boys. One was leaning against the wall and the other two were on the ground too tired to stand. Beside the standing boy were two crates.

"Hehehhaha!" The other two looked up at the laughing boy confused. "I can't believe we did it. We really did it!" One of the sitting boys spoke up, there was more than exhaust in his expression. He was pale.

"Hey don't you think this is a bad idea? My parents told me pirates kill for fun...what if they get so mad they'll kill us?!" The standing boy pushed off the wall and stood proudly in the middle of the ally.

"Heh, those pirates won't kill us. Those pirates didn't even notice us take these!" He pointed to the two crates. "They can't even call themselves pirates! A bunch of kids stole from them! I bet they haven't even noticed anything's missing. I bet they won't even be able to find-" He pauses and looked at the two other boys. "Hey, why're you two looking at me like that?" The two boys had pale faces. One of them slowly pointed a finger to alert the standing boy there was someone behind them.

"Look what we have here-yoi." 

---------------------------------------------------------------
Hello readers!!
Fun facts: Agrodi comes from the butterfly genus Agrodiaetus. The blue grass, plants, and leaves I imagine is the color of the butterfly

 The blue grass, plants, and leaves I imagine is the color of the butterfly

Also the pastry Bierock is a pocket sandwich with savory filling. The pastry originates from Russia, but is common among Germans (correct me if I'm wrong!!). In the case of this chap it would be filled with something sweet.

This was a fun chapter to write, prolly a little bland to some but I hope you lovely readers enjoyed it!! Sorry bout my gross writing tho
—iLoVeBrEaK