Bullying kids

A/N: Pic of Charles...I think the guy is a character from Hetalia, but not sure cause I've never seen the show
Disclaimer: Pictures and videos are NOT mine!! I own only my story and characters.

Marco had finished up commander business with Ace and Thatch, and was now walking around the island. Thatch went back to the Moby Dick saying he had to wait for the Sea Princess and Charles to return. Ace left to join his division members at a bar.

The blue flora of the island was also curious to him, but not as much as his fellow crew members. Blue grass, plants, and leaves didn't surprise him. This island certainly wasn't the most surprising thing he's seen after being a part of the Whitebeard Pirates for so long.

Deciding he had walked around enough, Marco went back to the Moby Dick. He spotted Thatch and as always, Thatch was in good spirits playing cards with the men that hadn't gone to explore the island yet. Looking over his shoulder, Marco smirked at his cards.

"Play me in next round-yoi."

• • •

As a few games passed, more people joined in to form a small circle of card players. In the middle of the circle was a pile of beli as well as little knick knacks. There were also IOU 'I'll do your chore' notes and porn magazines.

Marco has won the pile of knick knacks and the stack of beli, unsurprisingly. With 'ahhs' and curses being whispered, many of the the card players left the circle and new people came to replace them. The new players came in to try and take on Marco and also to win the spoil of prizes.

Thatch had left the game in an annoyed state, he had lost a good amount of beli. While Marco shuffled the cards for a new game, he looked towards Thatch and couldn't help to let a chuckle out. Thatch left and went back to wait for the Sea Princess and Charles to return.

Marco looked carefully at his cards, he was winning. Carefully he chose what card to play and it was as he expected. About half way into the game the Sea Princess and Charles returned. Out of the corner of his eye, Marco saw Thatch eagerly collect what the two had returned with.

A random crew member came up to the circle,

"Hey, can you play me-" Marco stood up and pushed his cards into the boy's chest. The boy looked down at the hand he just received and tried to hold back a smile. Marco walked off to a curious conversation he overheard.

"Hey some of the commanders found this nice bar. Since we're done let's go." Marco approached the group smirking, he wanted to tease them a bit.

"Before you go just put these with the training-" As he was finishing, he was interrupted. Marco looked back to see a crew member that was exhausted from running. As the man caught his breath he spoke in urgency,

"A group of kids *huff* stole some crates full of sabers *huff* for the newbies." Marco smirked.

"Well, then let's go get them back-yoi. You three, let's go." The Sea Princess, Charles, and one other called Gavin perked up and went with Marco.

The four ran though the town turning streets and corners and had yet to find any trace of the kids or what they stole. As they approached another building corner Marco gave sudden orders,

"Split! Gavin with Charles." Taking in the order the four split in groups of two and ran in separate direction. While running along side with the mythical zoan user, the Sea Princess couldn't help but ask,

"Marco, surely we aren't going to kill some kids pulling this prank?" He looked to her, with an amused look.

"Heh, no...but we are going to teach them a lesson."

"Over here."

The Sea Princess pulled on Marco's jacket sleeve and ran the opposite way they would have gone.
As the two approached a secluded street, Marco put his arm out and their running became a silent walk. Around the corner they could hear a young boy's voice boasting about stealing from them. In the middle of the boy's haughty ramble, Marco stepped out into the street.

"Look what we have here-yoi."

The Sea Princess peered around the corner and saw three pairs of fear stricken eyes. Silently giggling, she agreed if she hadn't known Marco for long she would also be on edge with how laid back he always is.

"RUN!" The three boys quickly gathered the two stolen crates and ran. The Sea Princess came out from the corner preparing to run after the three.

"Give them ten seconds-yoi."

                                   • • •

*Huff* "Hey, what kind of pirates did we steal from...what are those two? They aren't normal people."

"Yeah..I've never seen a person's arms turn into blue fire! Why did we steal from them?!"

"Uggh be quiet! Turn left at the corner. Keep running!"

As soon as turning the corner, the three skidded to a stop. Their rosy checks from exhaustion slowly paled, all the color seeping from their faces.

"Hey brats." 

Sitting on a crate in front of the three boys was Charles. He loosely held his saber in his left hand. He stared at it, then looked towards the side with smile that was eerily soft. Gavin stood on the opposite side playing with a dagger. The three began to scurry behind, but stoped as the boys came nearly toe to toe with Marco and the Sea Princess.

"Why don't you come with us for a bit-yoi."

The Sea Princess knew Marco was only playing, but even after taking a quick look at his face she felt sorry for the three children.

The seven walked to the bar where the rest of the crew presumably was. Charles and Gavin led the boys, and in the back there was Marco and the Sea Princess. Seeing as how the boys were all terrified, Marco didn't feel the need for them to be tied up. The three were silent with scrunched, stressed faces while the two leading the group had the opposite. Charles and Gavin tried not to let out their peeps of laughter. Marco found the contrasting moods amusing. 

Once arriving at the bar, Marco and Charles led the three boys to where Thatch and Ace were sitting. The Sea Princess went to the bar counter and sat for a drink. Although the bar was filled with Whitebeards, there were some locals around. They looked at the boys shaking their heads.

"Ya boys gettin'n to trouble again?" A local asked with a smirk.

At the bar counter, an old man sat next to the Sea Princess. His hair and beard matched the alabaster buildings of Agrodi. He wore a fine, but worn brown suit and sat with a slight arch. Beside the stool layer his cane.

"Old timer, you've been on this island for a long time?" With crinkled eyes he looked to the Sea Princess,

"Little miss, I have. My whole life."

"Would you then tell me how the grass is blue?"

"Ah, yes. There's a legend on this island. The man who was kind to the butterfly." As the man began, the bar door slammed open revealing the parents of the three children.

"Please spare our children!"

---------------------------------------------------------------
My brain's still frieddd from finals....this was a horrible semester. But hey, here's a new chapter that's kinda a mess!! Happy New Years dear readers and thank you for reading!!
—iLoVeBrEaK