Sin

Disclaimer: pictures and videos are NOT mine!!

A marine. Dark blue trousers; darker then what the other marines wear, white buttoned short-sleeved shirt with a blue stripped collar, a loosely tied blue neckerchief, and on his shoulders....a blue and red épaulette.

Dark realization came upon the girl. Wide eyes weren't physically set on her face, but surprise rolled off her like marmalade from a spoon. This.... this man, the man who had kidnapped her, the man who had tortured her, the man who had done the unforgivable! Not only was he a marine; someone who should be protecting the ocean, someone that should be keeping peace throughout the world!

He was a higher ranking marine.

Others take orders from this man.

This man has a level of power.

How....why....
Disbelief was now set on the girl's face.

As the man came into the light, the cart followed. As soon as she set her eyes on what was on the cart, disbelief turned into dread and would soon turn into terror.

On the cart there were two devil fruits. One bright pink with fluid swirls spaced around the fruit, bulbous at the bottom and thinner towards the top, and on the top the swirled stem. The other was navy blue pear shaped with organic swirls closely packed together. Any person could assume what event were to follow after being tied to a chair and presented with two devil fruits.

Creeping closer to the binded girl, the man grabbed one of the fruits with malicious intent in his eyes.

"You will be freed soon........dear Princess."

                                    • • •

It has only been moments when she was force fed the two devil fruits. They threw her into the small cabin that could be easily be compared to a prison cell. Now she was waiting for the immanent to occur. Trying to reason with herself to keep calm.

The humans had spoken of a man who had consumed more than one fruit. It's said that even consuming one fruit will gain you the hatred of the Sea, but consuming two fruits......the devils inside will fight for control in the body, and the person will collapse from the inside out. They'll be ripped apart from the inside.

Pacing back and forth in the small wooded cabin she was trying her best to organize her thoughts. Then it hit. From her chest came a palpitating pain that could be felt from the hairs on her head down to her toes. As the pain continued to pulsate throughout her standing was no longer an option. Slowly hunkering down she tried to even out her breaths, but that effort was for naught. Coughing fits had started. Coughing that took away one's breath. As she was crouched on the splintered floor the last cough attack brought up warm sticky liquid, and the metallic taste of blood. Soon without her realizing it, the floor surrounding her was spattered and speckled with with blood. Weakened and tired from coughing up blood she lied on the ground, breathing hard; trying to wipe away any blood from her mouth knowing she was in a smudged mess. Unknowing that the ship had at last reached an island.

Voices outside the cabin were heard.

"Just throw her out into the forest, let the wild have at her. She's dead anyways.....kekahaha!"

"Yes sir!" A pair of voices saluted.

                                  • • •

She could feel the rhythmic swaying of her body being carried. She had the urge to cough up again, but that would give away she wasn't "dead" as that man had said. 'Play dead for a little longer. This will all be over soon'

"This is a good spot" one of the voices spoke. As soon as she heard that, her body was flung into the air and gave a thud as it landed on the cold hard earth that was now beneath her.

"Is it really okay to just leave her like this?"

"That's what our orders were." Looking at her one last time, he felt as though he was going to vomit, but he subsided that feeling and spoke again, "let's go. We're done."

As soon as the two marines walked enough distance for it to be deemed safe, she coughed up again. Then her breath hitched and the cough became more violent. She spit up what had been caught in her throat. In her weakened state she tried to observe what it was. Picking it up with a shaky hand; it was long and light weighted and was pitch black. With a closer, strained look she noticed, 'was this a feather she had coughed up?' Before she could further her findings, there was a rustle to the forest around her.

Someone was coming.

Were they going to repeat what that man did to her? Were they going to torture and beat her? Force feed her? Leave the feeling of ultimate betrayal in her heart? Were they going to help her? Would they even be willing to?

The crunching of leaves and twigs got closer to her.

"Ohh this isn't very nice to do to someone," the man stated. He had brown trousers, a red sash, an open white shirt that exposes his chest. He had a strong chin with scruffy stubble, over his left eyed there were three scars, and he had familiar striking red hair.

She then realized she knew this man. He was just a boy when sailing with Roger. What was his name? His name escaped her. He would help her...hopefully.

"T....the...sea. P..please take....me...." he looked at her for a moment and lifted her gently from the ground, and headed to the shore.

Once they reached the shore he walked into the water and let her gently float; supporting her underside. Some of people who were on the shore looked toward the man with curiosity, wondering what he was doing half way in the water.

After a minute passed her eyes snapped open and a pained yelp came from the girl. He then noticed the wounds on her slowly fusing together, and her hair slowly dying into pitch black. As she came out from her pained look, her eyes fixed onto him for a moment then unfocused as if there was someone talking to her, but how would that be possible when no one was speaking?

--------------------------------------------------------------
So I'm gonna end the chapter here. This got way longer than I had originally expected. There's about 500 more words than the last chapter! I hope you guys liked it!!! If there's any feedback or critiques you all can give me I'd really appreciate that!! So with that I write good bye.
—iLoVeBrEaK