~one~

Margot's POV

It's Friday evening. Still has three remaining days before the second semestral starts. I just sat beside on my window and admire the beautiful stars at the sky. I can't think of anything to do. I just finished packing up my things for school. It's not that very hard since all i really need is a few notebooks, a pen of five because basically one of your classmates will borrow it from you and eventually won't return it back and for some reasons you'll just lost it in nowhere.

It's been six months since I was away from my family. Yes, I'm alone. I don't live with my parents. I originally lived in Australia and then moved to US for some reasons.

Number one : I just want it

Two: I wanted it

And three, I just so damn want it.

I may sounded a bit stubborn but yes, I just clearly wanted it. It's not that I hated my parents. It's just that I'm on the right age already and I want to be independent.

I really don't want to bother my parents to give me some money for the rest of my life. And I think it feels good to spend on something with your own money. So that's why I decided to look for a part-time job. And unfortunately, I still didn't mange to have one. But luckily, I have this kind of a 'little talent' which becomes handy this time. I portrait images and somehow paint. Someone will ask you to do a sketch or a portrait of themselves and they'll pay you for it. And that's what I do for a living. My parents still sends me money every month just enough to pay the bills from school.

I got up from where I sat and sit again from the nearest table where my phone and laptop was placed at. I opened my phone, checking my social media accounts such as facebook and then instagram. And then I got bored already so I just went up to my gallery. I just look up some my recent photos which I captured this morning. I smiled on one of it. A picture of a sunrise. It was so beautiful. The colors of red, yellow, and orange slightly mixed together. It was very calming yet a strong sign that day is already starting. I simply just got a happy on this little things.

Art. photography. I love them all.

Sometimes when I walk on the streets and something came up to me like I thought was beautiful, I'll pull out my phone from my pocket and capture it, and people would look at me as if I'm crazy.

After a few scrolling of my captured images on my phone I stopped my fingers from scrolling and saw this one picture. It was on a city with some people crossing from the city streets. it was kinda blurry. And just one thing that caught my attention. Even in my phone camera's lenses. It was some guy. With a slightly scruffy dark brown hair and with bright blue eyes. His eyes was so beautiful. Very cold. It was so mesmerizing...

A few moments have past until I finally snapped out of my thoughts and didn't realize that my mouth was open the whole time I was staring on that picture.

"what the hell just happened" I whispered to myself and just shake my head just to clear my mind. I looked to my alarm clock and I realized it was already 11:30 pm.

Then a just a couple seconds passed i starting to feel my eyelids getting heavier. And I knew it was the right signal to call myself this day a day.

And by that, I decided to go to my bathroom. Have a little shower enough to clean off myself. Brush my teeth. Change my clothes to some spaghetti top and a comfy pajamas. And drift myself off to sleep.

A/N

Hi. So it's my first time to write. Never in my thoughts I would make one but here I am.

I'm kinda nervous on how it would turned out. I hope ya like it.

Sorry for some grammars if it's not right.

I'll promise it'll get better. :)

What are your thoughts on this one?

Please comment it down. And if you want, you can also vote for it. Thanks wonderful gents and beautiful ladies. :')

xoxofunpoison