~eighteen~

Margot's POV

January 02, 2017

I grabbed the last piece of my clothing, folded it neatly and place it to my luggage.
In just two days i'm going to leave Australia again. Just the thought of leaving my family again sucks. But what can i do? I need to stop depending myself to my parents. I need to stand up and held my head high for my dreams.

I can still remember how i begged my parents to let me fly up in Los Angeles.
They were both shocked and confused at the same time. But i managed to convinced them to say yes, and so here i am, going back again to the city of angels and as you already know, I'm done packing up my things.

I sighed as i placed my luggage bag beside my bedside table, feeling a little tiredness coming in. I layed down on my bed and stared at the white ceiling. Thinking what will gonna happen now after this New year.

I'm not really the kind of person whose into setting a New Year's resolution though, because of the reason that i'll never be able to make it happen in the first place.

I always plan things that i promise to myself that i'll make it happen, but for some reason, i just only failed myself to do it.

A beeping sound came suddenly and broke away my thoughts and i noticed that it was from my phone. Picking it up, i was immediately greeted by a text message from Karen.

Hey kiddo,  how's ur day?
.

Good, you?  I just finished packing up my things.
.

I replied at her and brought my phone back down to my side and closed my eyes. But not just a seconds have passed, my phone started to beep again.

I opened up my phone and view the message.

Oh goody,  when are you coming back?
.

I dunno, maybe in a day or two. Why?
.

I texted her once again and put my phone back down, but before i could lay it beside me, Karen quickly texted me back.

I stared at my phone for a second and hummed dumbfoundedly. Feeling a little suspicious to this now.

Karen usually doesn't reply at my texts in a speed of light, but when she does, there is only two reasons; Whether it's an emergency or she's just hyped about something.

And i am certainly sure that it's obviously not because of emergency.

I opened up my phone and saw her reply at me.

Oh nothing, M. We just missed u so much. Call us when u got back, okay? 😁😚

I raised my eyebrow, not buying her reason.

Oh really?

I've known Cara and Karen very well now.
For almost a year have passed, the three of us always been together all this time.

We've spend on each others apartments and stay up late, talking and eating and talking. They told me their secrets. Like any kind of secrets.

I knew everything on those two. So i know if their up to something.

I brought my fingers to type a reply with her. But then yet again,  i knew if they're up to something, they will not tell me even if i begged for it all of my life.