~just a quick author's note~

Hey y'all.

First of all, I just like to say Thank you to all of you my wonderful readers, (you already know who you are.) Because of you, this book has already gained 1.8k reads! Wow! Unbelievable.

When I first wrote down the first chapter, I really didn't expect anyone to read it. And I don't even have clue or give a damn about having views or votes. I just wanted to write a fanfic to express my love for the two lovely cuties. Jared Leto and Margot Robbie.

So for you guys, spending your time reading my book is such a wonderful thing. You guys are so awesome!

And I just want to say sorry for not updating, school's just started and already giving me a pain in the ass. So I won't be updating that quick like I used to,  and i'm having writer's block and everytime I decided to update a new chapter, my brain won't function well and can't start my fingers to type a word. So please forgive me and understand me. Psychology is not an easy course.

But, for giving this book a 1.8k reads, i decided that i should update. I am now working on the next chapter and probably gonna finish it anytime soon. So stay tuned. ♡

And lastly, did you guys see Margot's recent update on her instagram?

MY HEART IS BROKEN INTO A MILLION LITTLE PIECES.

I mean, I don't have anything against Tom but... my heart will always be with Jargot.

And that's it. Bye.

Till next time, xoxofunpoison ♥