~fourteen~

Jared's POV

December. 23, 2016

I don't know why I was
suddenly feeling sick on this day. I knew in myself that I am perfectly fine on my health condition but, I just don't feel like going to somewhere else right now...

...I guess.

It's 11:00 in the morning, I still got plenty of time left until the wedding.

I have made sure to myself that I will going to ask my brother what was wrong with him yesterday.

I know that something's going on with him, and I have relatively a little feeling that it's something to do with Michael's wedding today.

Wearing a black suit pants that is ironed very neatly, minus the blazer jacket, I was now little struggling fixing my tie. I was never really good at this things.

It's one of the reasons why I don't want to go to this kind of Occasions.
I'm not fund of wearing suits, tuxedos or anything related to formal occasions.

After a minute or so, I was now done, finally, fixing my tie.

Examining it to my reflection on the mirror, a smile crept on my lips, feeling a little proud on myself to what I have accomplished.

I should make this my new sparetime.

And after that I reached for my blazer that is hanging to the closet door and carefully put it on.

I slicked my hair back with a comb and have a one final look at the mirror.

Letting out a sigh, I bit my lip and nodd my head a little.

You're doing just fine.

I assured myself, even though something in me telling me it's not.

Reaching for my phone that is placed at the bedside table, I went through the messages and clicked into Shannon's.

Texting him, 'Done. Where are you?'

And within a minute, I received a message from him saying, 'Okay, on my way.'

I decided not to text him back for maybe he was driving and I wouldn't want my brother to get into trouble.

Before I could turn off my phone, I was left paralysed by a beautiful creature upon me, I mean, on my phone.

She was still on my wallpaper and lockscreen, and thank god no one else noticed it. If ever someone could ever notice, I don't know what I will say if they would ask me the question,

'Is that you're girlfriend?'

I know I'm not entirely in love with Margot, for i barely knew the person except her name, and foremost, I really didn't believe at love at first sight.

Maybe crush at first sight, I can call it like that.

Yeah, I'll just call it like that. Crush at first sight.

A sudden beeping from a car came from outside of my house left me in my own thoughts, and I knew that it came from my brother.

Glancing up a little, I instantly saw his car outside.

I stood up and glanced once again at the mirror and fixed a little of what I needed to fix.

After that, I reached for my wallet, just incase if my brother's running out of money, and my coat, and then walked out of the door, shut it closed and leaving it behind.

Walking straight to Shannon's car, I opened the car door, opposite to his, but to my suprise I couldn't open it.

To much of my annoyance I knocked on the window, but it didn't open, and secondly, and yet still it didn't open, and lastly, I knocked again at the window, with much force this time.