~four~

Margot got to her apartment for about 15 minutes of biking.

As soon as she got in she slammed her ass down in her couch. And slowly laying herself down. Letting out a deep sigh.

Then a sudden beep came up from her phone and she pick it up from her pocket and quickly saw one message from Cara.

'I already sent the address. Wear some casual dress. Don't be late. Stay safe! :)'

She then saw the address and sighed as she puts her phone down on her glass table in front of her couch.

Honestly, she's not really into this kind of events. Like partying. And  she's not in the mood to go outside right now because she's so tired from this afternoon. Especially on Shannon's teasing on her.

That bastard. Did he really said that to his brother?  She thought.

Why would she even care? She doesn't even know what he looks like or what kind of man he is. Well, Shannon actually told her some. But he didn't tell her what his brother looked like. She can't even imagine it. All she knows that if Shannon was that kind of good looking, she knows for sure that his brother is too.

Margot just stared blankly at her ceiling. Consumed by her own thoughts. She doesn't know what to do. She doesn't even want to go on that address that Cara gave. She just want to stay at home.

She's contemplating if she'll go or not. She decided to pick up her phone and send Cara a message.

Hey, thanks for the address. I'm not sure if I'll go there. I'm pretty tired today. But I'll try. Take care. :)

And unknowingly send the message to cara. She sighed once again as she send the message.

She just decided to go through her phone gallery and scroll some picture on which she captured. Some of them are already posted on her IG account so she deleted of some of them. And yet again, she saw that picture again. That picture of a man with his crystal like blue eyes.

She zoomed in the picture to see his full face. His scruffy dark brown hair, that looked so soft to touch. His beard, matching the color of his hair.

Everything is dark.

Except his eyes.

They were lighter than any skies and oceans that she have seen before. It was very calming. And very hypnotizing. She admired every detail of the man's features.

And out of nowhere, Jared's name pop out of her mind. And she doesn't even know why.

What does he look like?

She pause for a second and look through her ceiling. And then back down again to her phone.

Does he look like you?

She thought.

Margot started to feel butterflies in her stomach as she continues to stare at her phone. She doesn't know why but her heart started beating faster. She gasped.

"What is happening to me?..."

She muttered to herself. As she rested her phone to her chest. Feeling the rapid beating of her heart.

A sudden beep came from her phone she lift it up to see what it was.

Mrs. Richards send her a text message saying she already received the portrait and she really loved it. On which margot replied thank you to her happily with a smile. As soon as she send it, the screen goes on to the picture of him.

She just stared at her screen one last time and take a deep sigh. Turning off her phone and getting up from her couch.

"I'm going crazy." She said to herself.

>>>||

Margot decided to just go in the address which Cara send to her. Because she felt she might go crazy being all alone from all of her thoughts of Jared and that guy on her phone.

She just wore a casual off-shoulder black dress which is two and a half inch above the knee. She fixed her hair in braids and wore a slightly smokey make up.

She dialled for Cara's number on which her friend immediately picked up.

"Where are you?" She asked her.

"Look behind you"

She then turned around and immediately saw her two lovely friends. They squeeled and form a group hug.

"Lookin hot there huh" Cara commented at her on which she slightly blushed.

"You too, and also Karen. Damn. Looks like you'll be surrounded with cute boys tonight." She responded at them and they all laugh it out with their own phrases and decided to went inside the building.

The smell of the sweat and alchohol greeted them immediately.  And the sound of loud music vibrates their chests out.

They passed a lot of people swaying their bodies just like an idiots to the sound that was bursting through the loud speakers.

They managed to get to the bar and immediately ordered their drinks. Cara and Karen ordered tequila with lemon and salt and as for Margot, she didn't know what to order so she just go along with cara's. She never really been into this kind of place. But she liked the music. Except for the sweaty and stinky bodies of the people on the dance floor who propably looked like zombies from The Walking Dead.

"Here's to us before the semestral starts!"
Cara raised her drink up and the rest of them did and drank their tequila down.

The hot feeling of the tequila lining down through their throats maked Margot's eyebrows meet and she quickly closed her eyes as the strong taste of tequila burns out her toungue.

They take a few shots until margot feel lightheaded. Suddenly two guys approach their places and asked the girls doing and offered them drinks. Which Margot refused because she kinda felt so dizzy.

Suddenly Cara and Karen got up from their seats and got to the dance floor together with the two guys.

Margot watched the four of them got crazy on the dance floor as they swing their bodies to the rhythm of the music. A smile plastered on her face and she gets up heading to the washroom.

She had a hardtime getting there due to her lightheadedness.

She got in to the cubicle and pee and got outside and washed her hands. She take a look on herself on the mirror and sighed.

"I looked like a mess." She said then she opened the faucet and cupped her hands and poured water. And splashed it right through her face to feel awake because she felt little sleepy. She retouched her face a bit with a press powder. Apply some lipstick and got out of the washroom.

As she got out, she bumped into someone. Causing her to nearly fall.

Thankfully the mysterious person got a hold of her and as soon as she lifted her head up. She saw the mysterious guy's face and she couldn't believe on what's in front of her.

There he is. The man on the picture.

The guy with the scruffy hair with his oceanic blue eyes.