~five~

Margot couldn't believe what was hapenning. She couldn't think properly.

She didn't know if this is one of the effects of tequila but, she just remained still in their position.

His muscular arms around her waist. His hands gently but tightly grabbed her back. And her hands tightly closed upon his chest.

Margot just stared at him. Observing his physical features. His face. His dark brown hair. His slightly thick brows. And his eyes.

She couldn't see it properly because to the fact that they were inside the club and she can't barely see it because of the flickering lights.

And then her eyes went down to his lips. She admired how thin it is. How it was perfectly curved on its both sides. Just like a perfect portrait.

She's contemplating if this was really happening. Or she was just dreaming. She got lost in that moment, until the man finally spoke up.

"Are you okay miss?" He asked her.

Making margot looked back to his eyes.

"What?.." she whispered lightly to him.

A confused look has drawn to his face and he chuckled to her lighlty.

"I said are you okay?" He said to her again.

"Uhh.. yes." She said as soon as she realized that she was still on his grip. She make herself stand straight, and slightly the man above her let go of his arms around her waist.

As soon as the man let go off of his arms, Margot quickly pulled down the hem of her dress that was slightly pulled up above her thighs.

The man on the other hand examined her. Checking if she's alright, until he noticed something.

"Oh.." The Man muttered slightly and then suddenly went down on her.

Margot frozed on her stance on his sudden movement. Causing her to take a few heavy breathe and her eyes to opened wide.

The man suddenly got back up to her level with a clutch bag in his hands and gave it to her immediately. It was fallen to her feet due to the fact that they bumped into each other a few minutes ago.

"Thanks." She said to him as she took the clutch bag off of his hand.

"Not a problem, I'm sorry if I bumped that hard into you."

"No, I should be the one apologizing. I'm not looking in my directions."

"Nah.. I understand. I guess You must be new here aren't ya?" He asked to her which Margot nodded as a reponse to him.

There was a pause until Margot spoke up to him.

"So... can I do something to make it up to you? For bumping that hard."

She asked him which made him slightly smirk.

"Actually... yeah." He said to her. Having an idea on his mind.

Without a word he took Margot's hand which made the blonde girl gasp.

They passed a lot of people until they got out of the building. They got to his car and drove away from the club.

"W-Where are we going?" Margot asked slightly stuttering as she felt little nervous on this sudden turn of events.

"You'll know soon. And don't worry, I'm not going to hurt ya." He reassured her.

Margot didn't say a word. Instead she just gave him a nodd and just looked outside the car window as they passed the city lights into a blur.

After a few minutes the car suddenly came to a stop. The man got out of his car and quickly run to Margot's side to open the car door for her.