~ten~

Margot's POV. (It's been awhile.)

*tik tok, tik tok, tik tok, tik tok*

The sound of the clock ticking loudly, well, not really. It's just that it's the only thing that you can hear around in our very quiet class room.

It's Wednesday, and the second semester kicks in. It's been only a week but mostly all of our professors has already given us a shit load of works to do. Whether it's a research papers, assignments, reports, and essays.

It's like a wake up call from a deep peaceful slumber in the middle of your beautiful dream.

Scrumbling my pen to the paper above my armchair, and finally done to answer all the question on our quiz, a light kick on my left foot from behind me left me out of my concentration.

"What?!" I whisper shout to Cara who is happen to be behind where I sat in.

"Move a little, I can't see." She whispered back at me, referring to my answers on my sheet.

I rolled my eyes and decided to pull out my phone from my pocket. I looked in front to check if our professor was observing us, thankfully, He's having a good time taking his little nap. Placing my phone above my paper, I snapped a photo of it and quickly handed it to Cara.

"Just do it quick." I whispered to her.

Giving me her 'sweet' smile, she took my phone out of my hand and whispered back. "Thanks!"

I nodded and quickly straighten myself from my seat.

A minutes after, Cara carefully kicked my left foot again but before I could turn my head to face her, The bell suddenly rings and a load of groans and other noises of my classmates was filled the whole room.

"Okay Class, pass your papers." Mr. Tony said after yawning a little.

I grabbed my bag and my paper with me as I stand up from where I sat in. Walking to the front and gave my paper to Mr. Tony.

"Have a good day." He said on which I simply nodded.

I Walked out of the classroom and head to my locker. putting back my textbooks, grabbed my keys inside of it and slammed it shut.

Before I could leave, I fixed my bag and put my hand inside my pocket, only to realise that my phone was not in there. Remembering where I last saw it, the image of Cara popped out in my head. Leaving me eyes and my mouth both wide open.

"Oh my god"

I quickly run back again to our class room, and there I saw her with Karen, scrolling out my phone.

Now I'm doomed.

"Oh, were you looking for this?" Cara asked me waving up my phone from her hands up in the air.

They had propably seen it!

"Yes." I said sternly, and walking onto them and stretching my arm out signalling to give my phone back.

"Na-ah-ah. Not until you tell us who's this cutie." She said tilting her index finger left to right and bringing back my phone to my face only to know on whom she was referring about.

My phone light up as cara open my phone, revealing him as my screenlock.

I sighed, I didn't know what to answer to the question of Cara. Knowing that i know nothing about him. Not even a single letter of his name.

"I don't even know his name..." I sighed.

Karen suddenly gasped and turned to look at Cara.

"Is he the guy that you referring to the other day?" She asked me.