my playboy;

chaeri stood up from the lunch table as a guy walked by her and tripped her. she almost fell but the guy caught her. he had a suspicious look in his eyes that will make everybody fall in love with him, but one catch, he's a playboy.

•••

chaeri woke up from the bad dream she had. yes, the one with the playboy. chaeri always hated the idea of girls flirting with playboys. like bambam, a kid from her school that flirts with almost every girl at his class, but chaeri and her friends avoids him.

smart people like chaeri and her friends open up with playboys. ok, what i mean is, they know they play with every girls heart. girls in their class must be so stupid, they let him play with their hearts.

chaeri and her friends don't have time to play around with playboys like him. i mean, they are smart girls, they could be flirting but they're just not those types of girls.

•••

one time during lunch, chaeri stood up from her seat to go get a drink when a guy passed by her and tripped her. she almost fell but the guy caught her. chaeri was startled when she saw the guy. it was bambam. yes, the biggest playboy at school. chaeri stared at him for a few seconds studying his beautiful face. they stared at each other. she blushed.

everybody was staring at them. this is so embarrassing. chaeri thought as she finally stood up and bambam let go of her. "are you okay? i'm sorry!" bambam bowed as he held his food tray. "i'm okay. thank you!" a smile formed on her face. bambam then walked away.

this was in my dream! chaeri said to her mind.

as she went back to the table, kyomin asked, "what was that?" her friends looked at her suspiciously. "oh that.. he tripped me and kinda fell over so he caught me."

"but it looked Iike you were staring at him for a while. were you studying his face? was it beautiful?" somi asked. yes it was beautiful. chaeri wanted to answer that but couldn't. ah! choi chaeri what are you thinking?!

"me? why would i? why would i study a playboy's face? i mean he isn't that handsome or anything." she lied. every word she said was a lie. "okay."

they ate continuously until the bell rang.

when they got into class, bambam and chaeri couldn't look straight into each other's eyes. they were partners in a class project. they almost stuttered with every word they said.

"so... about this afternoon--" chaeri cut off bambam. "oh that? it's fine. i mean, you just saved me." chaeri said.

"okay. if it's fine with you, then it's fine with me." bambam said, not trying to flirt with her. "can we be... friends?"

"friends?" bambam nodded as chaeri looked at him. "okay. but one condition," she paused, "you won't tell anybody about this. about me being friends with a playboy."

"okay." bambam agreed. why did i ask her that? bambam thought in his mind. maybe i like her? maybe i fell for her while i was trying to save her? when i stared at her beautiful face? ughh no! bambam shook his head, removing the thoughts out of his mind.

"gwaenchana?" chaeri asked as she saw him shake his head. cute. chaeri thought. ughh.. choi chaeri what are you thinking again?

"me? i'm fine," bambam said. he held out his hand for a hand shake with chaeri. chaeri then joined his hands and shook it.

"friends?"
"friends."

~~~

back with a new book!
i hope y'all liked this!