five;

Chaeri's POV

"oh sure," i rolled my eyes as bambam said their group was cooler than bangtansonyeondan.

"wae? is it not true?" bambam asked still getting defensive.
"oh well, if you wanna believe to your opinion then do, but i'm not on either side." i winked and as i saw jungkook, i told bambam, "yah, there he is." i pointed at him.

"jungkook-ah!" bambam called out for jungkook.
"ah wae?" jungkook asked, looking through his phone.

"what do you mean "wae?" " bambam frowned.
"wae?? i'm playing on my phone," jungkook said and bambam sat beside him.

"what game? COC? (clash of clans)"
"what do you mean? i'm playing Hill Climb Racing."
"aye~ that's so childish."

"your childish," i heard jungkook say and just chuckle.

"w-who, who are you?" jungkook suddenly asked leaving me surprised.

"o-oh, i haven't completely introduced myself," i said bowing, "i'm choi chaeri, bambam's friend." i smiled at him and he turned back the smile.

he suddenly stood up and started introducing himself, "i'm jeon jungkook, member of bts and bambam's brother." he bowed.

without jungkook noticing, bambam grabbed jungkook's phone and started playing hill climb racing.

jungkook turned around to see bambam playing his phone. "yah! stop! i'm playing that."

"jamkkamman (wait)," bambam said as he leaned on the side of the couch.

"yah! kaja!(let's go) jungkook-ah, please excuse us," i said as i pulled bambam out of the couch, leaving jungkook alone.

"yah! waegeuraesseo? (why'd you do that?)" i asked bambam as we walked out of the restaurant.

"what do you mean? i was just playing with his phone," bambam said.

"you know, he easily gets mad when you bother him, don't you know your brotehr at all?"

"i know. i just wanna play with him." bambam excused.

"bambam, you are not a kid." i rolled my eyes in disappointment.

"woah. are you getting mad because i bothered  jungkook, my dear brother?" bambam asked.

"ani," i said. lies again, choi chaeri, lies again.

"can i drive you home?" bambam asked. i nodded.

while bambam was driving, i closed my eyes not realizing i fell asleep already.

---

"chaeri," i felt bambam move me but i didn't open my eyes and continue to sleep.

"yah, you can go inside your house now." bambam said, and i came back to my senses just to see that we were really in front of my house now.

"oh. i should go, bye!" i said as i got out of the car and went straight to my room. not even bothering to say hi to eomma or youngjae.

i changed into my pajamas and checked the time on my phone 8:37pm. "i should go to sleep," i muttered and lyed on my bed drifting off to sleep.

---

another chapter guys!!
sorry if it's too short for readers :")
thank you for reading💖

dont forget to vote