eleven;

Chaeri's POV

I woke up from my long nap. I looked at the clock. It was almost 4pm and I was still on bed. How many hours did that nap take? What time did Jungkook take me home last night?

Questions were in my mind for some reason, i have no idea what it was.

I got out of bed and dressed up. I went to bambam's eomoni's restaurant. I wanted to see and thank Jungkook from last night.

I went to the back kitchen. "Oh! Chaeri-yah, what are you doing here?"

"Annyeonghaseyo," I bowed. "I was just wondering where Jungkook went. Do you know?"

"Ahh.. Jungkookie? He's at home. He's probably still sleeping." Eomoni smiled at me.

I bowed again. "Ne. Kumawo-yo!" I said and left.

I quickly took a walk to go to eomoni's house. I was in front now. The place was quiet so I wondered if anyone was home. Of course Jungkook is.

I rang the doorbell. Btw, they've got a big house.

Someone opened the gate. "Who is it?" It was a girl. Probably their sister, i have no idea.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I bowed. "Is Jungkook here?" I asked nicely.

"Ah... Jungkook oppa..." She said. Oppa? "He's inside, still sleeping. Come in."

We got into their house. Holy sh*t it was big. They've got a big space inside their house and there were two puppies.

"He's in his room." She lead me into his room. I went inside. I bowed again and she left.

"Such a baby," I muttered.

"What'd you say?" I heard someone say. Jungkook was still closing his eyes. "What'd you say?" I heard those words come out of his mouth, again.

"Um... nothing." I stuttered and sat on one of his chairs.

"Why are you here?" He wondered, still have his eyes close.

"Kaja. I'm gonna take you out." I replied and he opened his eyes. Wide.

"T-take me out? Where?" He stood up

"T-take me out? Where?" He stood up. Here we go. "You're taking me out right? Where?"

"I'll tell you after you've washed up all nice and clean." I told him. He rolled his eyes and went to the washroom. I could here the shower.

I looked around his room. It was blue. He even had mics and a place to record. What a neat person.

I saw a sign that said, "Golden Closet", on the counter on top of his TV. Guess he really is the Golden Maknae. I chuckled.

[a/n jungkook shouldnt be here he's in the bathroom]

As I walked around again, I saw a picture of him when he was a kid. What a cutie. I thought to myself and smiled. I held it up. Wow. I wish I was his childhood friend. I could've seen him when he was a child. I smiled to myself, again.

 I smiled to myself, again

I mean.... He's so tiny in this picture but now he's all built up boii. What a glo up 👏🏻👏🏻. I put it down and clapped. Wow what the hell am i doing. I realized.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook came out of the bathroom half naked. I turned around the other side as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"U-uh... nothing. I-i was just looking around your room." I stuttered. "Yah! And put some shirt on." I heard him chuckle.

"Ne~ eomma!" He teased. I thought he was done so I turned around and saw his back. I was kinda mesmerized by it so I turned around again.

"Y-yah. H-hurry up. We gotta leave." I told him.
"I'm done." He said and grabbed his coat and shoes.

"So where are we going again?" Jungkook asked getting the car ready. Our belts were buckled.

"There's a restaurant at Cheongdamdong, you can go there." I said to him and started the car. We drove off.

---

next few chapts will be jungkook x chaeri (jungri) and then i'll get to the whole point of the book after that 💗☺️