fifteen;

as usual, the other days passed by so fast. everything's going pretty good in the life of me, choi chaeri. but haven't gotten that ukulele i asked my mom for. i guess she couldn't find one after all.

but then i thought a ukulele was lame, for a confession anyways. but shouldn't i wait for the right time? i thought to myself. i sighed.

eomma,
forget about the ukulele
i don't need it anymore. idk how
to use it anyways. i lied about it.
sent 7:46 am

i texted my mom since she was at work at this time. school is gonna start in about an hour and i was still on my bed, not even eating anything, yet.

i did my morning routine and walked to school since it wasn't too far. but i walked lazily. i must've gotten used to bambam and jungkook picking me up and driving me to school. aish. i shook my head.

i reached school and realized nobody was there. but there were petals of roses and a cardboard saying, "follow the petals". i did what it said. it was a long walk since the school was big.

i got tired but i reached the end. there was a bouquet of flowers infront of me. they were pretty. there was a table set, for two people. i wondered who could those two be?

i held the bouquet of flowers to smell it until bambam came out of nowhere. i turned to him and saw his group at the back giggling quietly.

"bamie, what are you doing here?" i asked, "with your friends?" i added. bambam was silent for a second, i could see he was nervous about something and i was clueless about that something.

"oh yeah, what am i doing here?" he asked himself, stuttering, "i was just dropping off bouquet of flowers for a certain someone." a nervous smile formed on his face. i laughed.

"you look so funny right now," i commented, "who's that certain someone?" i curiously asked as it was getting on my nerves a little bit.

"do you wanna know?" he asked. wow is that even a question?
"yeah,"
"it's..." he paused, you, i heard him mumble under his breath. "its nothing, you don't need to know."

"please," i responded as i put down the bouquet of flowers and pout. aish why do i have to do this.

"fine. i'll say who she is." bambam finally agreed. "i-it's y-you," he said, stuttering. my heart was beating loudly. i put my hand on my chest so he couldn't hear my heart beating. i was flustered. my cheeks were heating up.

i didn't know what to do at the moment. i stood there, frozen, cheeks were red as ****. i still looked shocked. i was so shocked i didn't even realize bambam took steps towards me and kissed me. his lips were soft, as i said, it was passionate. i love how his lips felt warm as he was kissing me. i closed my eyes and kissed him back. i wished that this moment could stay forever. it happened. as they say, expect the unexpected.

bambam pulled away and said, "i love you, choi chaeri." i replied, "i love you too, kunpimook." he kissed my forehead.

then i heard the other 6 squealing loudly, especially jackson and yugyeom. jaebum has fallen to the ground. jinyoung was smiling brightly, his eye wrinkles formed. mark looked happy. youngjae... he looked not a bit too happy but smiled anyways at the end.

i saw youngjae lean forward to bambam's ears. "you better take care of her well, don't make her cry, don't ever hurt her, or else you know what'll happen." i heard him mumble. i giggled.

"oh right," bambam started, "who was the guy you were talking about that you like?" he asked.

"pabo! it was you!" i told him and he looked confused. "you should've told me." he replied.

"aw, i didn't have the courage to. if you were me, would you confess that easily to yourself?" i asked him.

"probably, probably not." he responded, looking up.

"should we take a seat?"
"sure," he held my hand like a gentleman and we sat down at the table, there were wine glasses and plates of food on the table.

"this looks good. who made this? your mom?" he nodded as i asked and we started to eat. "you're mom's a really good cook!" i held up a thumbs up and smiled.

"when are you gonna build a restaurant? your mom can be the cook, i can be the waiter." i said to him.

"i already built one," he started to say, "in Thailand. my mom is the cook. my mom hired another good cook for the restaurant here, which is jinyoung hyung's mom." he informed me.

"you should've told me!" i said, "oh yeah, it's almost summer break, mind going to Thailand with the other guys?"

"Absolutely."

---

i'm gonna end this soon as i said! i hope this chapter wasn't lame!