ten;

next day didn't go too well. life just messed me all up. like im literally done. things ain't going the way i wanted it to.

i couldn't go to school because i was sick. not going to school is good but being sick isn't. i hated staying home just because i'm sick.

here i am, alone at home. watching strong woman do bong soon. yes, i love love min hyuk and bong soon but i love gook du and bong soon more. /sorry minhyuk/

i couldn't even sleep because i was still thinking about that guy i had on my dream yesterday. i was suspicious about something about him but i wasn't so sure what it was but it was something. something i couldn't explain. what could it be?

man i was starting to get bored so i decided to eat out at bambam's mom's restaurant. and there. i saw jungkook. i sat in front of him. he was playing games, again. "What are you doing here? Aren't you going to college or something?" i asked him.

not even looking up, he replied, "there's no time for that yet. i need money and a job." wow. seriously this kid.

"but eomoni can support all your expenses for your studies, not all but whatever." i said to him and ordered food. "kamsahabnida," i bowed my head to eomoni.

i started eating. without noticing, jungkook was staring at me while i was eating.

"hm? why are you staring at me like that? do you want to eat?" he nodded, cutely. "arrasseo, i'll let you eat. but not all since i love food."

he immediately went to get a chopstick and a spoon. i watched him eat and munch all the food that was left. woah this kid. i thought to myself as he finished eating.

"yah! you left none for me!" i couldn't believe a kid like him could eat this much. i paid for the food. "kumawo-yo, noona." he thanked me and bowed.

"uh.. it's nothing." that was all i could say after he ate my food. "but you have to treat me food the next time you see me okay?"

"i told you i don't have money!' he complained like a baby.

"then what am i supposed to do? you ate my food, now you owe me." i told him raising my voice a bit high. good thing there were not much customers near us.

"its not my fault i was so hungry." he rolled his eyes at me. "woah. i'm about to smack a guy in front of me, do you know that?" i told him. "just get a job to pay me back or do something about it."

"fine fine. i'll buy you food this weekend. is that all right?" he suggested.

"okay. deal." i stood up and was about to get out of the restaurant until jungkook called my name. "hmm?"

"do you want a ride home? it's 7 in the evening. it's dangerous out there." he asked. i looked at my watch. oh my god. i didn't even realise what time it was because the sun was only sunset.

"uh.. would that be okay?" i asked, awkwardly. he nodded. "i'll just quickly get me car keys." he said and ran at the back of the kitchen. dasi run run run jeon jungkook. [a/n, im so sorry]

he came back in a few minutes. "Let's go." he said and we went to his car. His car smelled so good. okay thats a bit weird, for me.

"so? where's your house?" jungkook asked looking at me while putting he seatbelt on.

"oh um... its just right by the school i go to." i replied, puttibg my seatbelt on.

"okay." jungkook drove off.

i was feeling tired. little did i notice, i was already asleep.

Jungkook's POV

i found chaeri asleep. she was snoring, tho, a little bit. what a cutie. i thought to myself while driving.

she looked pale while i was looking at her. real talk, i wanted her to get home safe so i told her if i could drive her.

i was in front of the school. i didn't know where her house is but i found a woman outside, throwing their garbage put, i'm guessing.

i stopped in front of the woman's house and turned of the car. i took her seat belt off of her.

i went by the passenger side and carried her bridal style. she looked pretty sleeping. omfg jeon jungkook what are u thinking. a voice inside my head asked. umm... i thought she looked pretty?? i replied to the voice in my head. wow now i look pretty dumb.

"eominim," i called the woman. "is this your daughter?" wow what a great way to find out where her home is.

"what's the girl's name?" she asked.
"chaeri. choi chaeri," i replied.
"chaeri?!" the woman walked towards me. "oh right. it's my daughter."

"but why are you with her?" she asked, confused. oh my god this girl is getting heavy. "uh. she stopped by my mom's restaurant. and apparently she fell asleep there."

okay but who would fall asleep at a restaurant? the voice said again.

"can i take her inside?" i asked, she nodded. i followed her in their house. oh man holy shet this house is simple, yet beautiful. i looked around the house.

"her room's just upstairs. you can take her there." she smiled at me. her mom's pretty too. i bowed my head and took chaeri upstairs.

i layed chaeri on her bed. i covered her with a blanket in case she was cold. so pretty. i thought to myself again. jeon jungkook wake up.

i planted a kiss on her forehead. omfg why am i like this? i felt my heart beat. shit. i slapped myself.

i turned the lights off and went downstairs. "eomonim, i'm going!" i bowed and smiled.

"a~ nomu kwiyeopta (so cute). what's your name?" she said. i suddenly felt shy.

"my name's jungkook. jeon jungkook." i told her.

"jungkook... are you the one from BTS?" she asked me. i was shocked. "oh, eomonim, how did you know?"

"i'm an army. i own all of your bts albums. wow. i didn't even recognize you. you've grown well." she ruffled my hair.

"do you want my autograph?" i asked her, "omo. can i?" i nodded. "i'll just get the ynwa album. wait here." she told me.

wow. i cannot believe what i just heard. her mom's a bts fan. wow. i looked shook. you know? jungshook? that's me.
.
.
.
.
.

"omg whats in my mind again." i face palmed.

"jungkookie, here." she handed me the marker and the album. i signed it.

"thanks for your love, eomonim!" i thanked her and bowed. "then. i'll get going."

"okay. be careful, okay? say hi to bts for me!" she told me before i went.

i went to my car and drove off. wow. today was quite a day.

---

yes, chaeri's mom is an army.