six;

I woke up and check on the time 10:36am. Ugh.. I'm gonna go back to sleep. I drifted off to sleep again until i heard a loud noise. What is that? I muttered while rubbing my eyes.

I stood up and went downstairs. I went and took a look at the kitchen and found bambam and mom cooking together. Youngjae oppa must be producing music since I can hear him playing his piano.

I went back to my room and layed on my bed and checked my phone. After a few minutes, I went to my study desk to take out one of my books but was too lazy to read. I found a bracelet lying on the table.

"What is this?" I grabbed the bracelet and saw a butterfly on it. Pretty. I muttered under my breath and wore it.

"Eomma!" I yelled while walking down the stairs.

"You're so loud chaeri! Stop yelling!" Eomma yelled back at me.

"Who bought this?" I asked.

"Oh. Right. That's from Bambam. He's here by the way." Eomma said, pointing at bambam on the couch, watching Legend of the Blue Sea.

"Bambam! Kumawo!" I said to bambam and sat beside him. After a few mins, I realized I was watching the drama too. Goodness gracious. Kdramas.

I went up to my room and changed into my usual clothes when i'm at home.

"Bambam, why are you here anyway?" I asked him and sat on the couch again.

"Oh, right. I was gonna ask you if you wanna go to the restaurant again. And probably jungkook can come along with us too," bambam said. Jungkook? Sure.

"Okay. I just need to grab something upstairs." I went back to my room again and grabbed my small wallet and my phone.

"Oppa!" I went to Youngjae's room and he was still producing music. "Yah. You've been on that since the morning."

"Ani. I actually went downstairs to get food. I can't starve, you know that." Youngjae said and winked at me.

"Arasseo-yo... Bye!! I'm going with bambam again." I waved and got out of his room. I saw bambam waiting and went downstairs.

"Kaja (let's go)," Bambam said.
"Eomma, annyeong!" I waved.

"Arraseo! Take care!" I heard eomma yell as we got out of the house.

Bambam and I got in his car. "So where are we going, again?" I asked.

"Uhmm... Lemme think for a second," he said before pausing. I gave him the 'are you kidding me' look.

"Oh right. We're going at the restaurant again. Jungkook will come by too." He said.

"Ahh.. So did you text him?" I asked and he drove off.

"Not yet. Do you wanna text him?" He pulled out his phone and lend it to me.

I opened his phone and he needed to enter the password. "What's your password?" I asked.

"1997." He replied. Well that's easy to guess.

"What should I text him?" I went through his contacts and found Jungkook's. Jungkook's name was Jungkookie. aww cute. I smiled a bit.

"Oh just text him, 'hey do you mind hanging out with me & chaeri?' " Bambam said and texted Jungkook.

To Jungkookie:
hey do you mind hanging out with me and chaeri?

Jungkook suddenly replied.

From Jungkookie:
Yeah sure. Where do you want me to go?

To Jungkookie:
Mom's restaurant. Let's meet up there.

From Jungkookie:
I'm on my way.

"Jungkook's on his way to the restaurant." I told Bambam and put his phone in my bag. For safety.

"Okay," Bambam drove ahead.

At the Restaurant

"Jungkook-ah!" I yelled. No one was in the restaurant. It was quite and I could only hear the wind outside blowing.

"Bambam, seems like Jungkook's not here yet. Let's sit," I said and Bambam nodded. We took a seat.

After a while, I saw a white hyundai car, guessing it was Jungkook's. "Bam, is that Jungkook's?" I asked him, pointing at the white car parking beside Bambam's car.

"Yes. But mine's a better car." Bambam bragged. Again.

"There you go again with the self-confidence." I roledd my eyes and Jungkook came in. "Jungkook-ah!" I waved at Jungkook and he walked to us.

"So?? Where do you plan to go?" Jungkook asked, suddenly. Bambam looked up to him.

"Hmm... Let's go to Hangang(han river)," Bambam said. "But it's too cold there," Jungkook complained.

"I'll let you borrow one of my coats. Let me get it in the trunk." Bambam went outside and brought our a coat. He went back in. "Wear that."

"Okay. Thanks. So will we use my car?" Jungkook asked and Bambam nodded. We went outside. Bambam locked the restaurant. We got in Jungkook's car.

"Chaeri-yah, do you still have my phone?" Bambam asked and I took it out of my bag and lend it to him.

I was at the back while Bambam and Jungkook were at the front. We started driving to Hangang.

---

New chapter 💖 next chapter will probably be about Jungkook's graduation !! I wanna congrats our Jungkookie im so proud.

Don't forget to vote !!

[written 02/06/17 06:12pm]