four;

"oh. the bell rang. let's go," bambam suddenly made chaeri stand up and pulled her away.

"yah," chaeri said, while walking with bambam. "where are we going? there's still classes."

"to the mall." bambam said, which made chaeri look shock, as she did not like the idea of cutting classes.

"ok, bambam, what the hell?" chaeri stopped making bambam stop too.

"why? is it your first time cutting classes?" bambam said, leaning his face close to chaeri's. their faces were a few inches apart. he finally pulled away as he noticed people were looking at them. "let's just go."

"fine, fine. it's just a once in a lifetime experience," chaeri paused, "well, for me anyways."

they continued walking and stopped by street vendors to buy street food.

"woah, this is so good," she said as she ate the tteokbokki bambam bought. she held her thumbs up.

"let's walk some more," chaeri linked arms with bambam while finding more street food.

"yah. let's go to that restaurant. i heard they sell good bibimbap and kimchijjigae," chaeri pointed at the restaurant located at the front of the pedestrian.

"arraseo." bambam said and walked with chaeri.

when they walked in the restaurant, it smelled like kimchi and bulgogi. "woah~ it smells so nice in here,"

"yah, let's go to the back kitchen." bambam pulled chaeri's wrist but chaeri pulled away.

"why? we're not allowed in there." chaeri exclaimed.

"you'll meet someone i know. she's special to me." bambam said and chaeri frowned.

she?! well he got a girlfriend n-- chaeri thought through her mind but as she saw an old woman standing infront of her she stopped. oops.

"chaeri-yah, this is my eomma," bambam said which lead chaeri surprised.

"annyeonghaseyo eomoni(mother)," chaeri greeted as she bowed 90 degrees.

"annyeong! is this your girlfriend?" eomoni asked bambam and bambam didnt hesitate and said, "of course not! she's just a best friend," he rubbed chaeri's head.

"eomma, can we get the special meal?" bambam said and eomoni agreed. "thank you. i'll pay later at home."

chaeri and bambam went and find a table.

"yah. you didnt tell me your mom owned this restaurant. i thought she was in Thailand?" chaeri asked, confused.

"oh, right. she moved her restaurant her a month ago. i didn't have friends that time so i was the one to go by myself." bambam explained which made more sense to chaeri.

"what do you mean? i thought you had friends?"

"fake friends to be honest. i sometimes asked them but they were gonna smoke and all that. i dont smoke you know."

"i know, i know, mr. nice? mr. rich man? mr. playboy?"

"mr. playboy sounds a bit... ah whatever. call me all you want i'm gonna payback for that."

"here's your order." eomoni went to their table and placed the special meal.

"woah. eomoni, this looks so delicious. thank you!" chaeri said and bowed her head.

"enjoy!" eomoni left the two again.

as chaeri put the kimchi into her mouth she was strucked. "woahhh~! bambam! your mom's a good cook! do they deliver this to your houses if you phone them?" chaeri said in amazement.

"well... sometimes. since i'm the one who always delivers it." bambam replied.

"so your the delivery man? mr. delivery man. sounds good." chaeri said before bambam could eat his kimchi.

"yah! stop!" bambam said but chaeri looked at the window and it was raining outside.

"yah!! do you hear me?" bambam poked chaeri.

"w-what? i was distracted by the rain outside." chaeri said while putting the samgyeopsal into her mouth.

"ah. forget it," bambam crossed his arms and croosed legs.

"woah. i can't believe house sassy you are. you're even sassier than me." chaeri said flipping her hair back.

"i'm not. i'm just a fashionista," bambam chuckled and came back to eating food.

"fine fine. then you should apply for a company and be a model." chaeri suggested.

"that's a good idea, but... i already have a group of guys i wanna apply with in a company," bambam explained.

"jjinja?(really?) how many are there?" chaeri took a bite of bulgogi.

"six." bambam said and chaeri almost choked. bambam lend her tissues.

"what?!" chaeri shouted which lead everyone in the restaurant stare at them. "really?!" she whispered this time.

"uh-huh. surprising huh?" chaeri nodded. "don't worry they're nice and funny guys so you'll get along with them. plus they're good looking, like me."

"oh god. you wish. when will i meet them?" chaeri hurriedly asked.

"i don't know. do you have something to do on the weekend?"
"i don't know. i'll have to ask my mom about that."
"okay. just text me if you are available and i'll pick you up."

"why? don't you have delivery to deliver tho?" chaeri asked and put some kimchi into her mouth.

"no. only if i could deliver, i would. but i can't because you have to meet the boys. besides, there's another delivery man here." bambam explained which made more sense to chaeri.

"who?" chaeri asked, curious again.
"do you really need to know?"
"yes."
"you dont need to know who it is."
"yes i do."

"fine, fine," bambam crossed his arms telling chaeri about the other delivery man. "he's good-looking, but not good looking as me. his last name is Jeon. his family is rich but his family put him into an orphanage, so when my mom went to the orphanage, she decided to adopt him which is odd because we're, like, the same age by now. his name is Jungkook. wanna meet him?"

"sure, why not?" bambam pulled chaeri out of her seat and walked into the kitchen.

"jungkook-ah! jeon jungkook!" bambam called out for jungkook, but jungkook didn't answer. "aishh, he must be listening to some song now or composing some."

"he's a composer? so does he have his own group too?" chaeri asked.

"yes. they're called Bangtansonyeondan aka BTS," bambam replied. "what a cool name for a group," chaeri said.

"but my group's cooler."
"you! stop belittling others."
"i'm not belittling them. it's a fact."
"oh sure," chaeri rolled her eyes.

---

hi everybody! meet jungkook ;)
rich kid yall

please leave a comment or vote 💖

My Playboy [bb]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें