seven;

February 6, 2017 12:11pm

Jungkook POV

We drove my car to Hangang (Han River). We arrived there and Bambam unexpectedly prepared a tent for us. He had food too. I'm guessing it's from our mom's restaurant. Or HIS mom's restaurant since I'm adopted.

I remembered. Tomorrow is my graduation. Tomorrow I graduate after all these years I was with my Bangtan hyungs and my brother, Bambam. Did he forget?

Suddenly, Bambam took out a poster. He hasn't unroll it, yet. What is that? I thought to myself as me and i'm guessing, chaeri, sat down on the bench. It was windy yet the sun was out.

"What do you think that is?" I asked Chaeri, pointing at the poster Bambam laid on the snow.

I looked at her. Her pretty blue eyes, and her beautiful black hair was cute. I smiled. "I don't know. It looks like a poster somehow. Something like that." She replied, looking at the poster.

We stood up and walked towards Bambam. "What is that?" I asked Bambam while he was taking out the food.

"Nothing special. I'll show it to you later," Bambam said and I saw him smirk.

I sat down on the chair and so did chaeri. I looked at her. She's so pretty I couldn't take my eyes off her. She looked back at me. She smiled. I felt my cheeks heat up.

What's this feeling? I thought as I touched my cheeks. It was so warm.

"Kookie, chaeri," Bambam called out for us. We stood up and walked towards him, "Food's ready."

"Boi, who does picnics in winter?" Chaeri said and chuckled. "If i say we have picnic, we do." Bambam fought back.

We laughed.

Bambam suddenly opened up the poster i've been curious for years. I was shocked by what it said.
'
Our Jungkookie, Congratulations !! You're graduating tomorrow. I wanted to make this day special for you. We love you'

I teared up. I ran to Bambam and hugged him. "Kumawo... Kumawo jinjja." I said while pulling form the hug and wiping my tears away.

"Congrats Jungkook!" Chaeri congratulated and patted my back. "Kumawo." I said while smiling.

"Now... Let's eat. The food will get cold." Bambam said and the three of us sat down on our chairs and started eating the food Bambam ordered from eomoni's restaurant.

---

February 7, 2017
Graduation Day

Bambam's POV

Today is Jungkook's graduation day. I really wanna make this day special for him. I bought him a gift the day before me, chaeri, and him went on a picnic.

Jungkook and eomoni left for the graduation first before me and my sister, Baby, left. I quickly dressed up in a coat and wore my pumas that Jungkook gave me for my birthday.

I grabbed the gift for him and me and my sister started driving to SOPA. (School of Performing Arts Seoul)

We arrived at the destination where the graduation was being held. I saw Jungkook standing beside Eunso[WSJN]. Next to Eunso was SinB [GFriend].

We saw mom standing and went to her.
"Aren't you proud eomoni?" I asked her, smiling at Jungkook. "Very." She replied.

---

The time flew by fast. It was the end of Jungkook's graduation ceremony and him & BTS were taking pictures. I was also taking pictures at the back.

A smile made its way to my face as Jungkook smiled and posed at the cameras in front of him.

After the picture taking, Jungkook talked to us and told us he's gonna go to a party with BTS. Eomonie allowed him since he's a 20 year old [korean age] and he graduated.

"Take care." eomoni said as Jungkook walked back to BTS and waved at us.

"Eomoni, I'm going somewhere with GOT7 tonight. Can I go?" I asked and eomoni replied, "Okay. Take care, alright?" I nodded.

I walked out of the school and Baby drove mom and herself to the house.

I drove to GOT7's house. Yes, a house. Not a dorm, not a basement. [Author-nim treats GOT7 right]

It's about, 3 stories high, 3 bathrooms, 7 rooms [3 rooms on one floor and 2 on the other], a big living room of course, and a big dining room.
Fancy, ain't it?

"GOT7~~~~!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs once I entered the house.

"Yah! Be quiet!" Jinyoung hyung looked down to see me and told me, while pretending he's gonna punch me. His room was at the 2nd floor.

Everyone got out of their rooms and went down the living room. "So what we gonna do today?" Mark hyung asked and everybody looked at each other confused. Except for Jackson hyung.

---

new chapter for you guys!!
💗