twelve;

Jungkook's POV

Not noticing, i heard a snore. I looked at chaeri. She was sleeping. Nomu yeppeo. I mumbled under my breath.

I arrived at the restaurant that she told me but i didn't wake her up. So I stared at her. It wasn't really for 10minutes because she already woke up. What a shame. I sighed.

I saw her rub her eyes. "Where are we?" She said, cutely, while yawning.

"We're here." I responded and she unbuckled her seatbelt. "Who's paying?" I asked so suddenly.

"Me. Again." She told me sassily. This girl got more jams than Jimin. I smirked. "Okay." I nodded and we started getting out of the car.

We had to cross the street to get to the restaurant. I had nowhere to park on the right side so I had to park on the left side.

"Be careful," I told chaeri as we walked down the pedestrian lane.
"I'm not a kid." She laughed. I laughed with her.

As we entered the restaurant, the waiter greeted, "Welcome!" We both bowed at her.

We found a seat beside the window.
"What drink would you like?" The waitress came to us and asked, "We'd like water." chaeri told the waitress and smiled.

The drinks came. The waitress asked, "what would you like to eat?"

"Two ramen, kimchi, jjajangmyeon, tteokboki, and.... dakgalbi." chaeri said while the waitress was writing it down.

"Ne~, please wait here." The waitress said and walked away.

"So you're gonna pay for all that?" I asked her. She was looking down on her phone.

"Yes. Unless you want to pay for the half." She responded.

"Oh. then you pay." I said, eyesmiling. Sheesh.

In a few seconds, the waitress arrived. "Here's your food." She said as she put the food on our table. "Enjoy."

"Ne. Kamsahabnida." I replied and she left.

"This looks so delicious!!" I blurted out in excitement.

"Does it look that delicious to you?" Chaeri suddenly asked. "Obviously." I looked up to her and pouted.

"Let's eat!" I say as I grab my chopsticks and eating jjajjangmyeon. I'm amazed by how delicious the jjajjangmyeon is.

"Woah~ this is very very very delicious!" I put a thumbs up at chaeri and she smiled.

After a while, we finished eating.

"I'm so full." chaeri said and i laughed. "I think we ate too much." She added.

"Right," I responded.

"Kaja, I'll pay now," She stood up and went to the cashier. I followed.

She finished paying. "I'll take you home." I suggested. She kind of pouted.

"But it's too early to go home!! Let's go to the amusement park or something." She said, pouting.

"But it's too cold!" I nagged.

"Oww, that's too bad Jungkook. Give me your keys." chaeri said, helding out a hand for the keys

"No." I declined.

"Hand it."
"Ugh, fine."

I rolled my eyes.

We got in the car and she started driving.

"I didn't know you could drive." I closed my eyes to fall asleep.

I could sense her smile. "I went to Canada to get my driver's license apparently."

"Why Canada?" I asked, trying not to fall asleep.

"My mom wanted to me to get i-"

Chaeri's POV

"My mom wanted to get i-" I stopped speaking right when I heard him snoring. Oh kid.

I didn't go to the amusement park or anything. I didn't want to wake him up so I took him to my house and woke him up.

"Jungkookie," I said as I poked his cheeks. "Wake up~."

I tried to wake him up but he just couldnt. "Eomma..... I want to get more sleep." he shrugged his shoulder.

"We're in front of my house." I paused after seeing him opening his eyes. "I'm going to let you sleep in the guest room."

"Yay!" Jungkook got out of the car immediately, followed by me.

"Eomma!" I called out as I entered the house. "We have a visitor. He's going to sleep for the night."

"Who?" I heard mom.

"Jungkook!"
"Okay."

I lead Jungkook to the guest room beside Youngjae's room. "This is the guest room."

He laid on the bed spreading his arms wide. "This is so cozy. Thank you." He shot a smile.

"Ask Youngjae oppa for some pajamas if you want. He'll let you borrow some of his." I smiled at him and waved. I left and closed the door.

I ran to my room. I immediately changed into my pajamas. After all, it was almost 10pm.

I tried to sleep but I couldn't so because I woke up 4pm. Dang.

I was bored just reading fanfiction and watching dramas so I went and checked on Jungkook.

He was sound asleep. He was even wearing one of Youngjae's pajamas so that's a good thing I guess.

I noticed it was cold in the room. So I decided to cover his body with a blanket. I noticed he was shivering, so I hugged him from the back. [don't think abt anything]

I didn't notice I fell asleep.

---

i have no idea where this fic's going but it'll end soon!