nine;

In the middle of bowling, something unusual happened...
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jackson hyung's pants got ripped.

We stared at him, standing there and then laughed loudly. "Yah! Don't laugh!" Jackson hyung told us while covering his ripped pants.

We were laughing our a**es off and Youngjae hyung's mouth was even wide open while laughing.

We were laughing so hard that the supervisor told us, "Please be quiet!"

"Ah.. We're sorry." Jaebum hyung responded and we all bowed.

The supervisor left and we were lauging. This time, quietly. Jackson hyung sat down and it was my turn.

I took my turn and wow. The bowling ball really did went straight. [can yall sense the sarcasm? ㅋㅋ]

After bowling, we were still thinking of soemthing to do but chaeri said, "How about the amusement park?"

The eight of us looked at each other. "Uh.. sure. Let's go." Jinyoung hyung said and we drove off.

chaeri's POV

I recommended the amusement park and they agreed to it. We drove off and I didn't realise I drifted off to sleep.

// chaeri's dreamland //

"l think it was even before we said hi
Because there was just something different about you
An aromatic melody comes with the wind
I just feel good without a reason"

a voice caught my attention with the sweet song. "who's that?" i told to myself and looked over the guy who's sitting on a bench.

he shined like the sun. maybe brighter. his voice was like an angel's. until he stopped

"are you done listening?" he said and i looked over.
"oh uh yeah." i muttered a little bit.

"should i sing some more?" he said before saying, "for you?"

I felt my cheeks heat up. "Uh, sure." I smiled at him. He continued with the song he was singing.

"Listen Oh-Oh-Oh
Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh, to the sound of spring coming
Oh-Oh-Oh, Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh
I wanna listen with you
Sitting on a bench with you
When I give you my earphones
It'll be like sharing this spring together, yeah"

He stopped singing, putting his guitar down. "Are you that fascinated?" He chuckled.

"Is it too obvious?" We laughed. "Oh right. What's your name?" He asked.

"Chaeri. Choi Chaeri." I replied. "Yours?"

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He said. Making me blush again. "My name's-"

// end of chaeri's dreamland //

A voice cut off my dream. "Kids! We're here!" I opened my eyes. Everybody was still asleep.

"Ughh... Jaebum hyung, I was having a good sleep." Jackson oppa told him.

Everybody woke up and got out of the car. We started walking around the amusement park and decide which rides to go onto.

"Not the roller coaster." Youngjae oppa said and we laughed. "Arrasseo, you're not riding that except for us." Jackson oppa told him.

We got our tickets and tried the bumping cars first.

First, Bambam hit me, and then Youngjae oppa, and then the 7 of them went attacking me. Great.

Next was the ferris wheel, we couldn't fit in one so we decided to take 3. One were Jaebum and Jinyoung oppa, and the other one was Jackson, Mark, and Yugyeom.

I was with Youngjae oppa and Bambam. Silence filled the gondola until it started going up high and Youngjae hyung screamed. Just a bit.

We sat down. Everybody was in complete silence. Bambam was on his phone. Youngjae hyung, looks like he's looking down. Me.. thinking about the dream I had.

That suspicious guy. Too bad I don't know his name. Is there such guy in the world anyway?

We were coming down. We stopped and we got off the gondola.

Next stop. Carousel. One with the horses going around.

We played a bit of a game. I have no idea what its called but you have to guess the word that the other guys are saying. [not word, but their saying one syllable of the word]

We bought cotton candies and other stuffed animals like pikachu, eevee, squirtle, etc.

After we were done, Bambam and I had some time alone and went around the amusement park. we grabbed food and played some other games.

We were walking around when some other guy were following us around. We ran fast but the guy kept chasing us. Soon enough, we hid at a tent we found. /wow, a tent at an amusement park/

We still had the drinks we had. We sat beside each other. We were looking in and out to find out if the guy had been gone.

The guy was gone finally. "The guy's gone." Bambam said, in relief. "Thank god. We'd be in trouble if we didn't hide and the guy caught us."

"Who would follow us?" I asked him. He shrugged. We kept drinking out drinks until we met each others eyes. Little did I know, he leaned in and kissed me.

His lips tasted like coffee. Maybe since he drank iced coffee. His lips were warm and soft.

We broke the kiss and he said, "Let's go. The guys are waiting for us."

We got out of the tent and ran towards the van.

I didn't notice we were holding hands until we stopped in front of the fan. The door opened and we got in. Jaebum oppa drove off to their house.

---

new chapter 💗
if u guys didnt know, the lyrics of the song is from Eric Nam and Somi's "You, Who?"