three;

chaeri looked up to bambam. "bam..." bambam looked down on her and leaned to kiss her. she turned away. "b-b-bam, i have t-to leave."

bambam then let go of her. "ok. lets go." when they reached his car, bambam didnt open the door for chaeri. he ignored it.

chaeri opened the door and bambam started the car. "get in." she got in.

there was a long ass silence going to chaeri's house.

chaeri fell asleep in the car so bambam had to carry her inside her house.

"annyeonghaseyo," bambam bowed in front of chaeri's mom, "chaeri fell asleep in the car so i carried her here."

"ok, come in, just go to her room and place her on her bed. the door is closed, too. do you want any help?" chaeri's mom said.

"no. im fine by myself." bambam went upstairs to chaeri's room and placed her on her bed.

he was going to kiss her forehead, but didnt have the courage to since chaeri avoided his kiss.

"bye." bambam whispered.

bambam went down and said, "eomma, ill be going. my mom is probably looking for me now."
"ok. take care! bye." she said.
"ne~" bambam waved.

bambam looked at his phone. it said 6:57pm.

woah. she's so hard to carry. what did she eat these days? bambam chuckled.

•••

monday morning, kyomin was looking for chaeri. she saw chaeri in a car. "what... is chaeri doing in that car?"

she saw her get out of the car and wave at bambam. "bambam...? that's.. weird. why would she ride in a playboy's car?" oh no.

kyomin was so confused on why chaeri was in bambam's car. of course she knows bambam dropped her off to school, but... why?

"kyomin-ah!" somi waved at kyomin. "oh, annyeong!" kyomin waved back.

"somi-yah, i... saw chaeri get out of bambam's car. why was she in that playboys car? i thought..." kyomin told somi what she saw from this morning.

"what do you mean...?" somi looked confused.
"no. she wouldnt be friends with bambam, would she? plus, why isnt she here yet?" said kyomin.

they saw chaeri come in the room. "ri-yah!" somi called out to chaeri. "guys, hi," chaeri greeted.

"what was that?"
"a greeting."
"dont me. i saw you this morning getting out of the playboy's car." kyomin suddenly said.
"who's the playboy? why would i be with a playboy?" chaeri exclaimed.

chaeri went and sat on her desk, which was behind somi's desk. "kunpimook bhuwakul aka bambam," somi suddenly said, chaeri stared at her books, shocked.

"why were you with him?" somi asked directly.
"my brother is close friends with him thats why," chaeri lied every single word.

"your brother wasnt there," kyomin exclaimed, almost yelling.

"ok fine, i'll tell you guys the truth." both kyomin and somi looked so curious. "i'm.... friends with-" chaeri was cut off by kyomin.