Chapter 3 $$$

Who can take your money... with a twinkle in there eye... take it all and give it to another guy.

The goverment can... the goverment can.

Sorry that song was stuck in my brain and I needed it out!!!!

LOL I'm strange....

Anyways!!!

AS ALWAYS THANKS A MILLION FOR READING!!!!!!!<3333333333333333333333333333333333333

_____________________________________________________

"FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ON-"

"I'm here!" I yelled loudly.

"Good or we were going to close the door on you." Ginny said.

I looked at Draco and he shook his head.

I rolled my eyes and smiled and sat in between Draco and Ginny in our compartment.

Ron shut the door behind me.

"Another year." I sighed.

"Yep, back to the grind." Hermione said pulling out her text book.

I rolled my eyes.

The train pulled out of the station and soon we were speeding around the British country side.

I leaned into Draco as he played with my engagement ring that was still on my finger.

I drifted off into sleep sometime during that ride because soon Draco was shaking me awake and every one was standing up getting ready to leave.

He pulled me up off of the seat and hooked an arm around my waist.

We walked out of the train and onto the pathway to the invisbly pulled(unless you were Harry and I) carriges.

The Threstal's looked like they always did. Gross and slimy.

Draco helped me into the carrige and then climbed in after me.

It was a short ride to the castle and soon I was engulfed in the magic that is Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

*

"I don't understand this! Snape is our new DADA teacher!" Harry exclaimed.

We were sittin in the common room in our usual corner and he was going off about the news we had just learned.

Professor Snape is the new DADA teacher because we have a new potions teacher Professor Slughorn.

He taught Potion's when my mother was in school.

We all droped the conversation not wanting to make Harry even more mad than he is.

People were coming up all the time to see my ring.

Which I would proudly present to them.

"Em, I have to go." Draco said.

I turned to him and frowned. "Ok."

He gave me a quick peck on the lips, and it didn't feel the same...

"Love you." Draco said stepping out of the portrait hole.

"Love you." I whispered but he was already gone.

"Ginny." I said waving her over towards me.

She walked over towards me beaming but her smile faded as she saw the frown on my face.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"No, I think Draco's up to something." I said.

She frowned. "Why would you think that."