Chapter 7 : The Prince is Not Happy.

"I'm in love with cities I've never been to, and people I've never met."
- Paper Towns, by John Green.

Prince Sebastian was showed to his room in the Palace, his luggage following behind him into the room. When every servant had left his room, and he was alone in the quiet, he rested his hands over the window to look out.

There was a beautiful little balcony where he could stand and look out at the whole Kingdom. If he strained, he could hear the cries of joy and happiness already spreading around.

He closed his eyes, then sighed.

He knew it was a great idea. He knew that Prince Christian could act as a replacement for Sebastian, and it was the easiest and the simplest way for him to get out of this. Because if the King of Archensheen was so desperate for an alliance, Silvetotia wouldn't be a bad one either. And when the Princess rejected Sebastian, his father would have no choice but to accept it.

Then why was there this weird feeling as if there was a string being tugged inside him? Telling him it was wrong?

Ha-ha. He knew he was over thinking. Maybe it was just the happiness, the relief of there at last being a chance of him getting rid of this weird situation.

So he pasted a smile over his face, running his hand through his hair once and urged his mind to get his ass away from Princess Adela.

"This, over here, is the library." Princess Adela waved her hand elegantly towards the large entrance, from where the hundreds of shelves of the library were visible, "When we last checked, there were about one and a half million books in here, on every genre."

Prince Christian had his arms folded over his chest, and his eyes moved around the room, "A masterpiece, indeed." He said, and then his eyes moved over to her, "I swear I could live in this Palace forever."

"Well, I can guess the Palace of Silvetotia is just as good as this." Adela said.

"Not really." The Prince frowned, "You cannot compare Archensheen to Silvetotia."

"Why would you say that?" Adela raised her eyebrows.

"Well you see," Prince Christian continued walking, and so did Adela beside him, "Archensheen is beautiful, in every aspect. A very different, lively kind of beautiful, as compared to Silvetotia."

"I'm happy you find it that way." Adela said politely.

"Also," Prince Sebastian smirked, "I was quite driven by curiosity, I wanted to come here really bad."

"And why is that?" Princess Adela smirked.

Prince Christian looked down, then grinned, "Princess Adela's name is everywhere, throughout all the Kingdoms, though many few get the chance to actually see you." His smile was never ending, "Everyone said how beautiful you were, and I just made it my life's mission to get to see you once in my life."

The words amazed Adela more than anything, but she tried hard not to show it, "And am I up to your expectations, Prince?"