Questioning

Serena's POV

"Can you tell me what happened that night?" Harvey asked.
We sat in a room where there was a table between us. I was being questioned about what happened the night with Lee and Barbara.
It was a blur. Barbara with the knife. Lee sprinting toward the bathroom. I tried to stop Barbara, but I couldn't. Lee knocked out Barbara, but I stopped her from killing Barbara.
Seems that I remember it perfectly.
"I... Don't remember. It was a blur." I said, staring at the wall.
"You can't remember anything?" Harvey asked, raising a brow.
Jim wasn't aloud to question me, since I'm his niece.
"No, I'm sorry. I do recall dinner. And Barbara buying me a necklace." I recalled.
"What about Barbara. Did she mention her parents at all?" Harvey asked.
She killed her parents. Stabbed them to death. I remember.
"I don't know... Sorry Harvey. I really don't remember. I need to go get a drink of water. Do you mind?" I asked.
"No problem." He said.
I went out of the room and saw Barbara being questioned by Jim in the other room. We made eye contact, and she grinned. Then she asked Uncle Jim something and then stood up. Walking toward the door.
I hurried to the bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror. I was driving myself crazy. I didn't sleep at all last night, and I had circles underneath my eyes. I wore a plain t- shirt and jeans. And I wore Barbara's necklace.
"Am I allowed to come in?" Barbara asked, grinning.
I sighed and nodded.
Barbara walked in and looked at me in the mirror.
"You look like you witnessed a crime." Barbara sneered.
I groaned.
"Barbara, your lucky I love you. I lied to Harvey the whole time claiming I can't remember anything. It's driving me crazy!" I shrieked.
Barbara's expression softened and she smiled at me. The smile that she used to do when she hanged out with me.
"You lied for me?" She asked.
I nodded, and hugged her.
"You realize I'm a murderer, right?" Barbara asked, raising a brow.
I sighed.
"Yes, but your also the person who was about to be my aunt. And you calmed me down when Jim couldn't." I replied.
Barbara smiled again and hugged me.
"Your the only one who accepts who I really am, Serena." She whispered.
I sighed and hugged her tighter.
"Visit me in Arkham?" She asked, grinning.
"Of course!" I replied.
"Kill Lee for me, okay?" Barbara asked.
I give her a confused look.
"Kidding." She replied.
I sighed in relief.
"Maybe." She added.
"Barbara! You're driving me crazy." I groaned.
"All the best people are crazy, sweetheart." Barbara answered with a giggle.
I rolled my eyes and headed back to Harvey when Jim stopped me.
"Ready to go home?" He asked.
"Sure." I replied.
We headed outside and into his car. Then we headed home.