Chapter 27

Jessie's POV

Everything happened so fast after that. The three other unrestrained males were on their feet in seconds and worked on holding back their friend. I stood shell shocked behind him while looking directly at Harry. He appeared unfazed by the fact that he now had an open wound on his cheek and it was bleeding badly. My bottom lip was taken between my teeth as I felt unwanted tears fill up my vision. I hated this. I was tearing these fives guys a part. Because of me their youngest member was slowly but surely going insane and the oldest wanted to kill him.

"Louis, stop it!" Zayn said through his teeth as he struggled to keep a hold on him. "Harry's tied down...he can't hurt her!"

Louis didn't even seem to care what words were being spoken, all he did was struggle relentlessly against his friends. The pocket knife that was stained with Harry's blood was dropped to the floor, and I didn't know what he planned to do to him without the weapon in his hand.

"Louis, if you don't stop you're going to end up like him." Liam said in an aggressive tone as he forcibly shoved him back against a wall with enough strength that it was shocking. He appeared to have more upper body muscle than the rest of them, but I didn't fully realize that he would have been able to throw a struggling Louis around like a rag doll, or at least, like Louis did to me before he sliced Harry's cheek.

Louis panted roughly while keeping his eyes on Harry, and I wished I knew what had been said that through him off and caused his anger to boil over like this. It couldn't have been because Harry said he wanted me and control. That just wouldn't make sense. Maybe it had to do with the fact that Harry claimed he still wanted to fuck me until I bled.

I grimaced slightly just at the thought of it, and pushed that thought away.

"I don't care what you lads do to me. I'm merely stating that he shouldn't be allowed near her anymore." He said through his teeth.

I blinked and crossed my arms as I walked up to stand in front of him. I was also standing in between him and Harry. "And why are you just merely stating that now? Seriously, Louis, right whenever I make progress you just.." I trailed off in an annoyed tone.

He narrowed his eyes. "Making progress? Yeah right. You were just giving him time to fill your head with lies. If he was truly falling for you he wouldn't try to fuck you all the time!" He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Every time he takes two steps forward he'll take three steps back. That how he's always been, Jessie. Why can't you just accept that?"

I frowned and waited until he opened his eyes again before I spoke. "Why can't I accept that?" I repeated in a small voice and bit my lip. "Because I'm not giving up on him like you seem to have. Louis, anything that's broken can be fixed with a little love, friendship, and understanding." I rolled my eyes. "That sounded stupid, I know, but it's true."

He snorted and shook his head. Liam still had him pinned to the wall with his hand placed on Louis' chest while both Niall and Zayn had one of his arms. "A little love? You mean the fake love he's trying to sell to you?"

"It isn't fake!" Harry said through clenched teeth.

I frowned again as I looked at him from over my shoulder. His eyes were filled with pain and I knew it was from the wound the blade made on his cheek. It was still slowly oozing blood, and I knew I needed to tend to it soon.

Louis glared at him. "Why would it be real, Harry? You only want her for one thing, and you're not going to do that to her."

Harry laughed a bit, still in his demon mode I guess, and rolled his eyes. "Why wouldn't it be real? I quite like that she's witty and feisty, Louis. She's different, and I like that even more about her."