(Important Note)

I might end up deleting this note, but I just wanted to let people know that the sequel to this story is up. I haven't gotten very many reads or feedback or anything, so I just wanted to make sure people knew that it's actually been posted. Haha. :)

Sorry if I'm bugging people or something, but I just wanted to let you guys know. The link is in the external link or you could just go to my profile and find it. :)

I do update it regularly and am working on Chapter 20 now. I think I'm going to update it either today (Feb. 8th 2014) or tomorrow (Feb. 9th 2014) so please look out for it, or even check it out if you haven't already. I personally think the sequel is so much better because I really need to edit this book sometime, haha. Especially the beginning. It's really crappy, but the sequel is better. There is a lot going on, but there's so much more to Jessie and Harry's story then fighting through Harry's past and his inner demons or even more to the other guys then knowing that most of them are love sick puppies.

Hope I'm not boring you guys or anything but, again, I just wanted to make sure people actually knew there was a sequel. I know I've posted about it in the last part, but I kind of just updated the sequel information to just say I've posted it...which probably hurt me a lot with reads. So please just check out the sequel. I promise you'll like it and I promise not to abandon it like I have been with other stories.

I'm currently writing in a pattern now with two other stories, but I do update at least once or twice a week. I am not giving up on Strong. I need to give my character their happy ending. :)

So again, link is in the external bar and it's on my profile, so please check it out! :D

I'm done rambling now, haha. BYE! Love you guys! :DD