Sequel Information

The official title for the sequel to Demons is called.......Strong.

Now here's the summary for it. :))

Happiness doesn't always last, and sometimes it comes in different forms. Jessie and Harry have been engaged for the last two years. They're rebuilding the old house, the other guys are finding their true loves, and things couldn't be better for everyone.

However, now that the date of Jessie and Harry's wedding is drawing closer and closer the two face the danger of being torn a part by each other's pasts.

Will they be able to surpass the troubles and finally have their happy ending?

The summary might change whenever I post it, but I doubt it will. It took me forever to write even that. I honestly rewrote the summary eight times before I settled on that, haha.

Anyway, I wanted to challenge you guys a bit. I won't post the sequel until Demons is close to 20,000 reads. It doesn't have to be that exact number, but I want it pretty close. I think that's a fair share as I've been writing and planning this story just for you guys. Share it with your friends, followers, post it on social networking sites, anything to get the word out. I just want to get the read count up a bit more. :)

Hope you enjoyed Demons, and I also hope you'll check out some of my other stories while waiting for Strong to be posted. I love you guys!!

The cover is on the side!!

(Update)

The sequel has been posted, so please go to my profile to check it out. :))