Chapter 1: The red swirl

     'Where am I' I thought. 'I can't remember what happened. Okay let me think about the past events of my life. My parents died, I was kidnapped, signed a contract with a demon I named Sebastian, We completed the contract and-and I gave him my soul... So then I am dead... I'll stay here for eternity alone in complete darkness!!!

    But for some reason I-I'm happy. I don't know why but I am! I see memories of me and Sebastian and I'm fine' the memories are fading away do to the ache in Ciel's heart. 'Why do I have this ache in my heart' I said as I grabbed my chest where my heart was. 'Is it because of Sebastian...w-what DO I think of him? Well my heartache's when were apart. For example when he leaves to make me food or to do his choirs......So is that love...when you miss someone even though their just in the next room. 'I thought as I tighten my grip on my heart.

     'S-so that means that I-I love Sebastian!!! But we can't be together he is my butler...wait HE'S not my butler anymore so we ca- I mean could've been together... you know if he decided to turn ME in to a demon!!! At least now I'm able to say I love him without any judgment! I don't get it Sebastian is a male and I'm a female so what I'm 13 and he's 20 something, age makes no difference!!! I LOVE HIM!!! And NO one can change that.' I blushed at my own confession. 'I'm going to miss his crimson eyes and his silky black hair and that smirk that compliments his eyes. I wonder how Sebastian feels towards me, he probably just thought of me as food.' I said as I felt tears start to gather in my eyes.

    "Wake up ojou-sama" said a distant voice(ojou-sama means young mistress in Japanese)'se-sebastian is that u.' I said raising my voice "yes ojou-sama" suddenly there was a flash of red I flinched at the sight of a red swirl it wasn’t too far way but it was a good distance away.

     "Don't be afraid ojou-sama, run towards the red swirl so you can awake once more." 'Awake what do you mean awake?' I said as I started to slowly walk towards the swirl." If you run into the red swirl then we can be together again." “O-okay" I said as I ran straight for the red swirl. I don't know what's going on and I don't care I just want to see Sebastian again.

     "SEBASTIAN" I yelled just as I touched it. Just as my world was going black I heard Sebastian say something but he was too far away for me to hear but I did hear...'ojou-sama I -----' and that was it. As I stared to feel unconsciousness, my last thought was' What was sebastian going to say?'