chapter 13 Part 1: How They Met!

                                                                       (4 years ago)

Vicyoria's P.O.V.

     "It's so cold tonight. Right big brother?" I asked. "Yes Victoria it is. But that's because it's winter here in the human world." Jake said as he looked around cautiously. "What are we doing here Jake you know as well as I do that I'm not allowed here." I said grabbing his shirt with my small hands stopping him.

     Are parents never let us come to the human world because of grim reapers and angels, but mostly because my heart and body couldn't survive long in the human world. Jake turns to face me. He kneels down to my height and grab's my cheek. "Don't worry I got permission from them." He says quietly. He stands back up and grabs my hand as we enter Londons busy streets.

     I'm wearing a black long jacket that goes down to my mid-tight it has devils daughter written with hot pink words with the devils tail underlining it on the back of the jacket, with the hood pulled over my head, I am also wearing black tights with hot pick nee high boots and black laces. I look up at jake and see he's wearing a black tee that says property of the devil in red with the devils tail under it, he's also wearing black jeans, and red shoes with black laces.

     As we walk down the street I look up to see a whiteish moon. I stop and stare as my hand slids out of Jakes hand. I stand there for a few minutes admiring the white moon. "Look Jake isn't the moon pre-" I stop as I turn my head to see my brother gone.

     I roam the streets. My only source of light is the moon. It's my first time in the human world and I'm lost. I remember all the horrible and scary things my mom told me about in the human world.

    The scariest one was when she told me HOW they killed us. I remember screaming my head off when she told it. How she said they wold skin us alive and rip are eyes out an-. My thoughts were interuptied when I felt a presence. 'Someones watching.' I thought as I circled myself checking my surroundings. All of a sudden there was a gust of wind that blew my hood off my head and making my long silky mid-night hair flow back showing my hidden face.

      Looked upward towards the moon and saw a figuare fly acrooss it and landing only a few feet away in the shadows giving me a smile that was ear to ear showing their sharp white teeth. My eyes widened at the sight. I hurriedly covered right cheek. But the smile that widened at my action meant it was to late I was caught. The person had saw the mark, the mark that seperated me from all the other demons. The mark of the devils daughter.

O_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_O

     I dropped my hand to my side and glared at the shark looking smile. "Now now no need to glare little cutie." Said the shadow in a high voice. "What do you want shinigami?!" I grolwed glaring harder. I was trying to act as ferice as a 9 year old demon could look or sound. I could tell by the smell the figure gave off was a shinigami. "We just want to know why the devils 'daughter' is in the human world." The figure says as it steps out of the shadows.

     The figure had red waist lengh hair, a black jacket, black gloves, a brown vest, black pants, and a red and white bow around it's neck. "We?" I asked still glaring. "Yes we." said a voice from behinde me. My eyes widen. 'Two shinigamis! Devil no, Jake help!' I yelled in my head as I turn to face where the voice came from.(Devil instead of God sounded more appropriate for the Devils dauhter.)

     I see anouther shinigami. "Crap I'm blocked in!" I wishper I hadn't realized that I had turned down the ally. The other shinigami had black hair, glass's and under the glass's was a emotionless expression, and he had on a normal buissness suit.

     "It has nothing to do with yawl!" I said facing the wall not wanting to make eye contact. "Oh but it does little cutie." The red haired man or girl it's really hard to tell do to his/her voice. "STOP CALLING ME LITTLE CUTIE!!!" I yelled at the red head as I turned into my demon form. "First I lose Jake and then I run into two shinigami." I growled as my clothes changed and my wings came out. "Nothing good ever happens to me when I leave my father's side!" I shouted as I looked up. Tears streaming down my face, eyes glowing red, and a burnig white moon above me, moking me.

     While tears still streaming I scream "JAKE!!!" The shinigamis look at me surprised at my out burst. "Please Jake where are you, can't you see I need you." I wishper as I fall to my knees crying.

     "Okay, enough of this Grell grab her." Said the black haired shinigami. I stood up and faced them. I was weak I gripped my chest. I chould feel my body starting to go numb and my heart failing.

     "Leave her alone!" I heared a small girls voice hiss at the shinigami. I tryed to stay tall but couldn't I fell to my knees and placed my hands on the ground taking deep slow breaths. I heared screaming and the emotion less shinigami yell, "Lets go Grell." Then it was silent. A moment later I heared foot steps getting closer. It wasn't one person it was two.

     "Victoria! Are you okay!" Said a male. I smiled and looked up to see Jake and a girl with cat ears and tail both showing the same worried expresion. "I knew you'd come!" I whispered. Then everything went black.